Memories on the swing

Chapter 1:

"Kringgggggg"
Zayn let out a loud groan before he turned the alarm clock off in disgrace.
He kicked away his blanket and then remembering that today was a weekend and he was supposed to get up early for a morning jog.

Zayn got up after five minutes of lying on the bed and went to the bathroom to wash up. After that, he simply put on a t-shirt , some jogging trousers and a pair of his favourite Nikes.

Zayn inhaled the fresh air of the beautiful dawn as he locked the gates and took off along the street. He enjoyed the neighbourhood very much. Not only the beautiful scenery that attracted him, but also the warm and kind neighbours in the neighbourhood. He jogged until he reached the small but well equipped park in the neighbourhood. It was built new just before his family moved in. The trees surrounding it made it looked like a small enchanted garden. Zayn always felt something special about this small park... Something mysterious yet enchanted.

He decided to rest for a bit and walked around the park. It was too early and the kids in the neighbourhood were obviously still asleep. It was very quiet. Only a small dim of light shone on the kids playground. Zayn sat down on a swing and enjoyed the silence by himself. The swing was always his favourite on the playground because he didnt have to squeeze with the other kids to use it. And he always felt peaceful on the swing. Now that he was already 16years old , he still liked it very much. Since he was too embarrased to use it in front of the kids, he might as well use it in silence in the early morning. Just before the kids woke up. It was a crazy and childish thought. He always thought to himself.

Still smiling to himself, he was aware that a pair of sparkling blue eyes was staring at him from behind.