Getting to know you better

Chapter 6:

Today was a weekend. That meant Zayn's going for an early morning jog again. Zayn got ready and headed off, wondering if Louis was there too..

He jogged down the park to suprisingly spotted Louis sitting on a swing. Louis turned his head and found Zayn. His expression quickly turned excited.

"Zayn!"
"Hey Louis." Zayn said smiling and sitting down next to him on the swing.

The elder lad just kept smiling at Zayn. As if just staring at Zayn's face was enough for living.

"Erhm.." Zayn broke the silence.
"Where do you live? You said you move here aint you?"

"Yea.. I live down the street."
"Do you have any other family members?"
"I only had a mother.. and im the only child. What about you?"
" Me? my parents... and my sister, Waliyha."
" Owh..hey actually I gotta go. Quite busy today..Cant come out anymore.."
" Oh.. Then can I go to your house someday?"
"Erm.......may..be" Louis said bitterly.
"Alright bye!"
Zayn said. He didnt seem to notice the look on Louis' face. He was actually feeling very excited. He could go to Louis' house someday. He walked a few steps before he suddenly thought of something.

"Hey Louis! Wait!"
Louis turned around and waited for Zayn to speak.
" Erm why did you kiss me the other day?"
Awkward....
"Eh..what did you say?"
"I asked..erm ..why did you kiss me last time?"

Louis gave a small smile that could light up Zayn's whole world and answered.
"Because .. i like you!"
And he quickly dashed away. The gorgeous smile still played on his lips.

Zayn froze at his spot. His heart was so warm.. and beating so fast. He smiled...yeah that's what he wanted for an answer. He liked someone before.. And he was liked by other people before. But none of them felt like this. So sweet, so innocent. Like a puppy love.

Zayn could actually stand there the whole day if it weren't for the park cleaner who yelled at him to see if he had fallen asleep on the spot.

That whole day was a miracle to Zayn. He kept smiling at everything..at everyone..everytime.

"Stop smiling, bro! You looked like an idiot .. are you seriously that happy?...or ..are you falling in love!" Waliyha teased her brother who seemed to have drown in his own world.

But Zayn awoke and hiccuped at the sentence "falling in love". He quickly covered his mouth to avoid letting some secret out...but his sister just stared at him , smirking.

"Haha! Someone IS in love? huh?"
"Hiccup!.." Zayn stared awkwardly at his sister .
"Mum! Zayn's in love!!" Waliyha shouted .
"Hey no im not! hiccup* "
Apparentely mum did not hear. Zayn glared angrily at his sister before letting another hiccup out of his lips. Waliyha just smirk at him and walked out of the room.

Note: Million apologies... I know it's short. Im trying my best anyway. The theme of the story is the love to be cute and innocent..thus sweet . Have a nice day! :)