Torn

Chapter8:

Zayn was walking home from school with Louis. They arrived at the junction and Louis was about to bid goodbye to Zayn. And that's when Zayn couldn stand it anymore. He decided to let the question out of the box.

"Lou? Do you live in these bungalows?"

"Erm...yes."

"Really? but i saw you go into the alley yesterday. And there wasnt any bungalows there. Its the haunted house at the end of the alley."

"I...because i went in to pick something i dropped in the morning..."

"Oh? " said Zayn, half believing Louis' story. " But dont go near that haunted houses. I heard that it was scary..and its going to be torn down in September."

"Torn down in September?.." Louis' eyes widen, but he just stared at the floor, taking in the truth..

Zayn did not notice any of this, he

asked.

"Hey Louis , werent i going to your house? i wanted to see what a bungalow looks like!" Zayn exclaimed , smiling cheekily at Louis.

"My house?hmm..not yet.. but wait." Louis grabbed a piece of paper from his bag and quickly scribbled some words on it. Then folding it into a small piece, handing it to Zayn. Zayn was about to open the paper when Louis stopped him.

"No.. not now.. if.. you dont see me in a long time..If i disappeared . Like maybe i moved out. Then you can open the paper. Promise?"

"Er.. yeah. but moving out? seriously?"

"I dont know yet.. But im glad knowing you . Really."

" Are we boyfriends Louis?"

" Huh? yea..if you want it " said Louis, smiling at Zayn before walking away , passing the entrance into the alley as he walked.

Zayn never felt so content in his life. He whistled happily as he skipped home in a swiftly style.

But Louis was behind a fence, waiting until Zayn was out of sight before he slipped into the alley without anyone noticing it.

Louis went straight to the end of the alley. The haunted house coming into his sight. He stopped in front of the house and sighed." Torn down? Haunted house? I'll never be able to come back then..."

And he entered the house without any second thoughts.

Was Louis hiding any secrets?