Epilogue

Epilogue:

After a few years, Zayn was 18year old. He just graduated from highschool and was ready to step into the world for his first job.

He lost contact with Louis a long time ago. He blamed himself for it.. He lost the mirror and he couldn find it anymore. He cried for nearly a year and he wondered if Louis was lost, not knowing what had happened and thought Zayn abandoned him.

But time passed fast. Zayn still remembered Louis. He would never forget him. And he was sure he would never wanted to move on. He hung on to Louis too much. He couldn let go. Not yet anyway.

This was the first day . He was going to find a job. His first job.

Zayn walked down the city .. and he found a special instrument shop, with the name " Another world beside you".

The shop was hiring workers and Zayn felt interested towards this shop. Maybe he could give it a try. He pushed the door opened and walked in.

There was only a worker. He was a brunette and he wasnt facing Zayn. The lad was busy arranging the music sheets to even noticed Zayn.

"Erhmm" Zayn slightly coughed.

The lad turned around and Zayn was shocked, staring at him.

"Yes. You need any help?"

Zayn was lost of words..

That young lad with brown hair, and a pair of blue eyes was too..too..too..much like Louis! The Louis he missed for so many years.

"Sir?" the lad stared at Zayn weird.

"I ...i came for the work." Zayn stuttered.

"Hmm. You looked fine. You can start working now!" A smile played cheekily on the lad's lips.

The smile...it looked too much like Louis.

"Why dont you care to interview me?"

"Cause ive felt familiar towards you. Like I met you before.. So i decided you are hired!"

"I...my name is Zayn." Zayn looked at the lad as he stated his name.

The lad made no surprising response.

"Nice to meet you Zayn. Im Louis."

"Louis? is that you?" Zayn clasped Louis' hands in his, shaking the elder lad.

"What? You knew me?" Louis was surprised by Zayn's lost of control.

"You..you dont remember? You were from another world!"

"Im..im afraid i dont understand what you're talking about.. " Louis answered, feeling sorry as he saw Zayn's disappointed look.

"Nevermine..I will start working.."

Zayn shrugged while walking off to put his bag. He was disappointed. But maybe it was fate after all. Letting him know someone who looked like Louis.. who even named Louis.

Even if he forgot who Zayn was.. or wasnt Louis at all.. Zayn would hold on to this Louis. He sweared that he wouldn let him go again.

The End. :)

I know it was so so short. But hoped you enjoy it.