My new friend

Chapter 4:

Zayn woke up quite early today. He was actually very excited to go to school since meeting Louis. He hoped that he could meet the lad at school.
He kept smiling at his mum and sister when he went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"What's wrong with you, bro? Got a fever was it?" Waliyha stated,giggling.

"No..just happy." said Zayn, still smiling.

Zayn shouted a goodbye at his family and went on skipping down the street. His hazel eyes never stop looking around for Louis until he reached the school. Zayn couldnt help but felt dissapointed for Louis absence. When he was about to step into the school, he felt a grip on his shoulders. Curious, Zayn turned around to find his new friend staring cheekily at him.

"Morning Zayn. Maybe you could show me to my new classroom?"
Zayn laughed. And said.
"I would love to Louis. Which class were you in ?"
" Erm... Advance art class?"
" Seriously? Its the same class with me! Let's go together."

Smiling at each other, the two friends jogged down the corridor into their favourite class.

Along the way, Louis was looking around nervously.. Luckily Zayn saw it.
"Louis? Are you okay?"
"Erm..Zayn. Dont introduce your friends to me alright? i dont wanna have any other friends. Promise me?"
"Well that's a weird promise..but okay.."

In the classroom, other than Niall, Zayn had an empty seat next to him so he invited Louis to sit next to him. The teacher then came in and continued what she taught yesterday.
Werent she supposed to introduce Louis as a new student? That's weird.. maybe she forgot. Zayn thought to himself. The class was awesome and unfortunately the art class was the only class Zayn and Louis had together. So after that they were seperated..

Zayn missed Louis so much during the other classes . And finally he made it through until school ended. He and Louis decided to meet up in front of the school. And there he was, blue eyes sparkling, waving his hands playfully at Zayn.

"Hey Lou.. "
" Lou? That's interesting.." Louis cooed at the cuteness of his new nickname.
" Where are we goi..wait! i know.. I knew a special place. Wanna hang out?"
"Sure"

Zayn grabbed Louis's hand and headed off , rushing to his secret place. However Louis seemed to blush at the contact of their skin but simply pushed it away afterwards. The two boys were both excited to hang out together. But would their friendship last long? Or would it move further..like more than friends?