A mistake

Chapter 9:

"In a march song , you should play it with more lively. The quavers should be played in staccatos...."

The music teacher was just giving a slight speech before she let the students into their seperate music room.

Zayn tore a piece of paper and scribbled something on it, not caring to listen to what the teacher said. He passed it to Louis, who skipped class again to be with him on his left and left side. Which was beside Liam who was on his left.

Louis opened the piece of paper and read it, chuckling slighly.

Louis: meet me in the music room tonight 7pm

By zayniee love

He smiled at the cuteness of his boyfriend before signaling a 'okay' to Zayn. The music room was usually open until 9pm for the students to use it freely for practise.

As the teacher finished , they both hurried into room 8.

Louis jumped onto the piano seat , preparing to play it while patting the empty seat beside him, telling Zayn to sit with him. Zayn nodded and sat. He watched closely as Louis began to play . He studied Louis' face. It was different from usual. As he played, Louis' face lit up with joy, closing his eyes and drowning into his own music, Zayn thought that Louis' face was adorable like this. He couldnt resist it. Zayn leaned in and gave a peck on Louis' lips, making the elder lad jumped up , not expecting the kiss.

After they broke apart, Zayn stared at the piano with awed, and asked.

"Louis, it's so nice to hear you play. I wonder if..you could teach me? "

"Sure babe! Come on , I know an easy but nice song."

"Babe? haha" Zayn chuckled while listening and learning carefully what Louis was teaching. He wanted to play it as good as Louis .. and he wanted to play it tonight for him.

After a whole lesson listening to Louis blabbering, practising, he was exchausted. It was quite easy for him, as he learned piano before long time ago but quitted. But the problem was Louis kept playing the song so fast that he couldnt catch up.

"Louis.. is that .. too fast?"

"Huh?... I played that fast everytime before i go home."

Louis replied, smiling a bit. Then realized Zayn's confused looks and explained.

"Erm ..i sort of come here and play the piano some time..before i go home..everytime when you had other activities and cant go home with me."

"Oh..i see...i never knew."

Zayn was a bit disappointed that Louis was keeping some secret from him. But quickly tossed the feelings away.

The day went fast. School ended and its already evening. Zayn put on a nice T-shirt and a pair of jeans, gel up his hair a bit for his 'date' tonight with Louis. He went down for dinner and earned a few gasps from his family.

"Wow ..seems like someone's going on a date?" stated Zayn's mum.

"Where are you going? hmm?" asked his dad .

"Going to the music room to practise some musics..."

"Dressing so fabulous just for practise?! expecting us to believe such nonsense?" Waliyha said , smirking at her brother.

" Well,well just eat first. Good luch for your date anyway" Zayn's mum said , giggling.

"Mum! It's not a date!" Zayn sat down, huffling, not looking at any of his giggling family members. They dont really care if it's a boy or girl .. he thought. At least that time when he brought his neighbour home and claimed that he likes him, they did nothing but shout and giggle. They always seemed to be more excited than himself..

Zayn gobbled down his food and bid his goodbyes before running down the road to his school. It was very quiet as there were no students around except for some students who stayed in hostels . Zayn scurried up the stairs until he reached the music room 8. It was his music room and nobody was going to enter it without his permission because the teacher put him responsible. So, nobody was going to come in except for Louis.

Zayn sat down at the piano and begun to play the song Louis taught him. He played it at slow speed so he wont get it wrong. He tried to mimic Louis as he closed his eyes and enjoyed the music. Still drowning in his music, he felt the door opened. Without bothering to comfirm it was Louis, he pouted his lips, telling Louis to give him a kiss. And there it was, the soft lips kissing him. But it gone rough too quick, Louis was practically trying to eat his face. No..Louis never tried to go rough on him. He heard someone fumbling with the door and he opened his eyes. He gave out a yelp as he realized that it wasnt Louis but Liam kissing him. He turned to look at the locked door window to find Louis standing there, paralized to what he saw, tears tickling down like a pearl necklace snapped broken. Zayn tried to race out for Louis but the elder lad was quicker than him. Louis was already gone when Zayn raced out the school. He was furious! How the bloody hell did Liam get there?! He kept slapping himself as he headed home. Tears blurring his sight. He could felt the tears dripping down, one by one. What did he do? Why didnt he just open his eyes to comfirm who the hell it was?

Zayn's family didnt dare to ask Zayn why he appeared eye bloodred, sobbing and slamming his room door.

They figured out that if Zayn wanted to tell them, he would.

While the whole night were filled with Zayn's screaming and sobbing..