Mysterious boy

Chapter 2 :

Zayn was still drown inside his thoughts until he heard some branches snapped behind him. He startled and jumped up from the swing.
Nonono...he wasnt going to let anyone see him on a SWING?!

Zayn's eyes dartled from here to another while trying to seek the source from the sound. He was anxious . Sweat dripping down from his forehead. And that was when he saw a pair of eyes staring timidly behind the tree. He let out a sigh. Maybe someone was actually wanting to jog that early in the morning and accidentaly spotted that embarrasing move of him. He looked up and found the pair of eyes , sparkling blue still fixed upon himself. Weird? He thought to himself..

Zayn decided to head home and end the jog. He just started a few dozen steps until he turned around to find the same blue eyes staring at him behind a fence. He couldnt hold it anymore. Why was this strange guy..or girl kept following me?
Zayn conjured up his courage and spoke up.

"Hey..why were you following me around? Cared to show your face anyway?"

Startled, the owner of the blue eyes slowly showed itself. Actually , himself. Apparently, the pair of gorgeous blue eyes belonged to a teenage boy who had brown hazel hair ,tall body and looked elder than Zayn.
The owner himself was so gorgeous looking that Zayn couldnt stop staring at him.. Until he spoke up.

"Erm..im just curious. Sorry...anyway"
And then the brunette hair lad dashed away , leaving a confused looking Zayn behind.

"What's with that weird lad?... But he was ...quite hot.." Zayn mumbled to himself before stopping and widing his eyes in great horror..
"Oh holy shit..did i just thought he was hot? Bloody hell..really.."
Zayn slapped himself for a while before entering the living room of his house.

"The hell are you slapping yourself for,Zayn?"
Patricia, Zayn's mum exclaimed while preparing breakfast, looking at Zayn's red face.

"Er nothing haha.."
Zayn laughed akwardly and entered his room for a bath.

"Im almost as weird as that boy now..." Said Zayn staring into the mirror..