Can we ever meet again?

Chapter12:

Louis was in his bedroom, reading a book when he heard a cracking sound. He had expected this to happen . As he looked to the direction of his precious mirror. Sure enough, it was cracked. And it meant never going back. He tried not to cry, he tried not to be sorry for never going back again. But he couldnt help it. Sobs slowly came out from his mouth as he covered them.

Zayn.. Louis missed him so much. But Zayn liked Liam. He saw them kissing the other night. And that's when he decided never to go back. He just doesnt have the mood to see Zayn. He cried for nearly a month. And now he wasnt going to see him ever again. That made him felt worst. He went back before. One time, but he coudnt conjure up his courage to walk up to Zayn..to caress his face, feel his soft lips against him. So, what he managed to do was dashing back home and did something stupid..like .. cry.

His mum knew everything. She knew what her son was going through. She comforted him and accompanied him when he felt lonely. She heard him sob and went in to talk to him. When she stopped.. shocked at the mirror...not because it was cracked...because it was missing a piece.

"Lou..darling..i think Zayn took a piece..."

Louis looked up ,only to find a cracked mirror with a small hole in the middle. Zayn took it! He thought. Maybe it really isnt the end of them.

He ran out of the house to Zayn's place immediately. Louis' mum looked at her son and smiled, happy that her son was growing up.

Louis opened the front door of Zayn's (empty) house and dashed up the stairs to Zayn's room. Sure it was, the piece of mirror lying on the top of Zayn's desk. Louis took it up, staring inside... sure he couldnt see him inside, but maybe he could contact his world with the piece of magical item he was holding on to.

He took his white marker he always kept in his pocket and drew on Zayn's desk while holding onto the mirror.

"Im Louis. Do you love me?" Louis wrote , trembling. Tears continued to slip down his pale cheeks.

And miracle happened.

A white writing appeared to be writing back to him!

" Louis! I love you so so much! Please come back.."

The writings were a little messed up, as if Zayn wrote it with anxious feelings..

Louis felt like screaming..crying... Zayn said he loves me....