Met him again..

Chapter 3:

Today was school day. Zayn was feeling groggy because he was thinking about the mysterious boy last night. He kept feeling strange towards the lad. He hadnt know his name yet .. But he could felt something different in the boy. The way his blue eyes sparkle, the way his pure white skin seem to reflect the dim sunlight. That was exactly what Zayn had been spending his whole night thinking of.

Zayn lazily drifted downstairs and grabbed a sandwich before he headed out to school.
"Bye im going!" He managed to shout to his whole family. Zayn hated the fact that only he had school because his only sister Waliyha had a special holiday to celebrate school anniversary. His sister had already teased him a fine whole afternoon to annoy him that she doesnt have to go to school.. Yeah, thats what siblings do to each other.

The sight of Victor High School appeared . It was an international school full of genius. Only talented students managed to enter the school through auditions. Which Zayn passed well due to his high grades in art. Zayn enjoyed art so much. And thats why he ended up in advance art class in the school.

Zayn stuffed the whole bread in his mouth before skipping up the stairs to his classroom. He threw his bag on his chair and yawn loudly. His best friend,Niall glanced up at him from the desk beside him.

"Woah man i saw a panda beside me yawning so loud.. "

Zayn slapped him on the shoulder, causing Niall to giggle.

"Stop it.. Not that i wanted anyway"
"Seldom see you like that..hmm?

Zayn glared at him and lied on his desk lazily ,staring at the whiteboard in front.

The whole lesson was interesting and they get to go outside and draw whatever they like. Zayn always liked art class. He prefered it to any other classes . After an exchausting day of study, school finally ends. Zayn was just outside the school gate bidding goodbye to Niall when he saw a familiar blue eyes lad wandering around .

"Hey! You again?" Zayn stated out loud.
The boy's eyes settled on him shocked. But then smiled..
"Oh..erm hi. " he said softly.
"Just wanting to see you. Thats all..bye"
He looked around then turned around to head off again after mumbling a sentence..
"What? Wait!" Zayn shouted then feeling a grip on his arms. He turned around to see Niall staring at him weird.

"Erm? Who were you talking to anyway?.."
"What? A blue eye boy..cant you see him?"
"No..maybe i missed him."
"Wait..i gotta go. Bye Nialler"
"Bye.."

And Zayn ran off to where the blue eye boy was headed . He doesnt understand. Who is he? Why is he stalking at him all the time? Curiousity filled Zayn's heart. Heart beating fast, Zayn finally caught a glimpse of brown hair behind a tree.

"Hey!! Stop. I wanted to talk to you."

Silence.
Then there it appeared. The beautiful blue eyes.
"Yeah?"
"Hi im Zayn. And why were you always following me?"
"Hey im Louis. I..was going to your school..i meant..i just moved in. So i would like to ..make a friend?"
"Louis? Nice name. If you wanna be friends. Im glad to. No need to keep stalking me."
"Oh..haha..can i find you next time? I gotta go."
"Sure"
Louis's eyes lit up. A playful smile appeared on his face. He waved at Zayn and ran off.

Zayn smiled at his new friend's cuteness. He was glad he finally knew his name. But there was too much he didnt know. What class is he in? Where does he live? So ..so much more..