chapter 3

Hakeem p.o.v

I woke up to y/n cuddled up right beside me. I looked over at my phone I had 10 unread messages and 20 missed calls. All from Tiana saying that she was sorry and how she wanted to talk. Then my phone started ringing it was her.

(Phone convo)
H: hello
T: (sobbing) hey.... can we meet up and talk I've got to tell you something
H: man what is it I don't have time for this
T: I don't want to talk about this over the phone meet me at empire in 30 mins
H: whatever bye

I hung up cause I wasn't trying to hear her go on and on. So I got up and did my hygiene and got dressed. I left y/n a note so I wouldn't have to explain to her what I was doing.

When I got to empire Becky told me Tiana was waiting for me in studio 2a. I walked in and she had a envolpe in her hand. "Hakeem I'm going to get straight to the point I'm pregnant". "It ain't mine so why are you telling me.

"I can't believe you would say that I've only slept with you,
"Damn" was all I could get out before Tiana started crying. "Come here it's gonna be ok ima take care of you and my baby understand". She nodded her head then I kissed her cheeck but she looked at me with lust in her eyes. So I kissed her lips and then that lead to something else and you would have thought I got her pregnant twice.

Y/n pov

I read the note Hakeem left and went upstairs to shower and get ready. When I hopped out the shower I lotioned up and then I heard the doorbell ring. "Damn this is just perfect timing" i grabbed my robe and ran down the steps and opened to Jamal with a look on his face.

"Hey J what's up" he didn't respond. "I got something to tell you y/n so sit down and brace yourself, Tiana is pregnant with Hakeem's baby and when I was going to the studio I heard some noises so I looked through the shades and saw Hakeem and Tiana have sex."
Y/n pov

so after I stopped crying I heard a car pull up. I knew it was Hakeem cause it was blasting music. When the music stopped I heard a voice it was Tiana's. That made me even more angry so I asked Jamal did he want to go upstairs. When we got up there he went to the bathroom so I got dressed (in media).

I heard someone knock on my door and it was Hakeem and he had came in and sat in between my legs. I tried to move but he had his weight against me. "Move Hakeem and get out of my room." "What's wrong with you y/n?" I just got up and left cause I didn't want to talk about it. Then I saw the devil herself in Hakeem's room.

I just couldn't take it anymore so I ran back up to Hakeem's room and swung the door open.

"Hakeem how could you do this to me ...how could you tell me you love me then go have sex with her!!?"

"How did you know"
"I'm not stupid Hakeem just tell me the baby isn't yours!!!"

"It is his and me and Hakeem are getting back together so you really don't need to be talking to my man unless it's business so bye bye now."

That just felt like someone stabbed my heart with a knife. I slammed Hakeem's door shut and ran to my car and off. I pulled up to this spot I used to go to all the time. It was like a mountain but wasn't really big . I would always go there when I was having a bad day.

All the sudden I felt tears coming down my cheeks. But I told myself don't cry for someone who doesn't deserve the tears. Then a melody popped up in my head so I started thinking of lyrics and within the hour I had a really deep song.

The whole time while I was writing the song I was thinking about Hakeem . And how bad I wanted him and Tiana only wanted his money.

Alicia keys if I ain't got you