chapter 13

(Not edited yet)

Hakeem pov

It's been 3 months since y/n has left and it's been tough but I've had something to help release my stress. Her name is Laura, I was doing good for the first 2 months but then she got sign to Empire. Signed to Empire to be in a group called "DKL" is three of them Danielle, Karissa, and Laura.

Only my dad Lucious knows it was hard for me to get over y/n leaving but now I found someone who understands me and loves me for me. She understands me like y/n never did or it's just I never gave herthe chance after she came back from school.

But it's too late now I'm thinking about proposing to Laura after her big show at Luviticus in 2 months let's just hope everything goes right.

Y/n pov

It's been 3 months since I left and I really miss everyone back at Empire so much and Hakeem. Just the thought of him getting himself together to have a family with us makes me want to go back even more everyday.

So I decided that I would go back for 2 weeks to see how things are and if he really has changed I would gladly move me and my daughter back but if not then I also wouldn't have a problem moving permanently to Valencia.

I've only talked to Jamal about coming down and surprising everybody we have got this whole thing planned out. I was going to fly out Saturday night so I can make I there by Sunday for Sunday dinner at Cookie and Lucious house.

I really hope everything goes as plan but I have a feeling Jamal isn't being 100% honest with me and he's been a little more flirty than usual he calls me alot more to check on us and calls me baby girl and etc.

I have 2 days to get everything we new packed for 2 weeks so I have alot to do and I have to find me and Delani's outfit for Sunday dinner.

Sunday night

Sunday got here quicker than I expected but I was prepared I check me and Delani's outfits and hair to make sure everything was perfect.

Y/n outfit and your hair

With Delani's hair I had to be careful cause her hair was only blow dried out straight so there was a chance it wouldn't hold but I was going to take the chance

As we pulls up to the front door I noticed a silver G wagon I hadn't seen before. But I forgot about it as I got Delani out the car.

We walked up to the front door and I knocked and a minute later Jamal came to the door.

"Hey sis how you been?"
"Good just trying to keep my nerves calmed down who's G wagon is that outside?"

I don't get a response so I turned around only to see he disappeared so I walked into the dining room where I heard people talking I peeked around the corner and saw Hakeem and some girl all hugged up and kissing on her neck.

Looking at that made me sick to my stomach but of course I had to play it cool.

"Knock knock.... surprise" I said to Cookie she turned around and hopped up out her seat and ran over to me and hugged us and told me how they all missed us.

But the whole time I kept my eyes on Hakeem I guess his girl noticed cause she cleared her throat and told Hakeem to introduce her.

"Um.. y/n this is Laura my um... girlfriend"

"Well since we're getting introductions out of the way hey Laura I'm Hakeem's girlfriend and baby momma as well." I said getting irritated by looking at both of their faces.

Her face was priceless after I said that.

H: y/n chill let me explain everything thats happening
Y/n: I just haveone question so I can get this out of the way, are y'all fucking?

"Yep everyday and night" Laura said with a smirk on her face. "Dont make me smack the smirk off ya face hoe cause idgaf if y'all fuck everyday so did we aka this is a product of it." I said pointing to Delani in Jamal's arms.

"Doesn't matter cause I have him now bitch so who won in the end." "I guess you don't understand we have a child I will always be around and trust and believe me if I wanted Hakeem back I could have him and if you call me a bitch one nor time in front of my daughter or disrespecting Cookie and Lucious home like this I will drag you by every strand of hair on your head understood."

I said in more of I'm telling you not asking you tone. "Bitch like I said-
Before she could even finish her sentence before I grabbed her by her throat and was dragging her towards the door not caring if she was struggling to breath or not she tested me so I had to show her pop quiz ain't on my forehead.

I opened the door and swung her out of it "hoe you lucky you have good weave and I'm not that low down cause if I was you would have some tracks missing." I said slamming the door in her face.

Just wait till I tear Hakeem a new asshole for playing me like PS4 was on my forehead talking bout ima change for the better well better my ass all he has ever done was hurt me and give a beautiful baby. I sucks to say but I wish I was still with Bryson maybe I might hit him up later to see if he would like to see Delani since he really hasn't seen her.

But for now I'm bout to go in her like I'm 4 types I crazy and just pray I don't kill Hakeem.

______________________________________
I know you all probably hate me but life gets hard and the struggle is really no joke when it makes it hard for you to keep going and you keep losing family left and right but.....

Vote

Comment

- gracie 💜