chapter 5

Y/n p.o.v

After Hakeem left it was 6:15 so I decided to get in the hot shower cause I was still a little sore. 😉😉

When I got out and got ready to work out with Jamal it was 7:30 so I went ahead and left cause it was a 30 minute drive. When I got there I saw Jamal's Mercedes out front so I went ahead and went inside.

It was quite there wasn't any music playing like normal. Which I thought was weird cause Jamal loves music (obviously). I walked to the big room with mirrors and heard "Swimming pools" by Kendrick Lamar playing. Jamal was gettin it too and I didn't want to interrupt so I waited till he was finished.

(How Jamal was dancing)

When he was finished i walked in and gave a round of applause.

"Wow boy you was killin it!!!"
"Thanks weirdo, why didn't you come in?"
"Cause I saw you getting it but you know I can dance circles around you."
"Prove it then"

When he said that something in me clicked like I was back in Cali in a competition. So I turned on Rihanna Needed me and proved myself.

(Your the girl in the center)

When I was finished Jamal came up behind me and said, "You tryna show out ain't ya"

When he said that I felt something poking me in my back and I knew what it was and I was gonna play along to see where things go.

So I backed up on him and was grinding on his member. He started grunting so I knew he was enjoying it. Then one thing lead to another and things turned into a heated make out session.

Then I heard the door open and saw....

Sorry i know it short but I just wanted to write something since it's been a minute but after exams I will probably update twice a week

-Gracie💜