chapter 10

5 hours later:

Y/n pov

Turns out that my baby had progressed really fast and when I was 4 months pregnant she was ready to come out yep I said it it's a girl (Picture in mm)

When my baby was finally here the doctor told me it was a girl. 30 mins later Hakeem walked through the door with bloodshot eyes like he had been crying.

Y/n: are you okay Hakeem
H: yeah it's just I didn't know you progressed this fast

Y/n: yeah we sure do make cute ones
H: yeah we do, can I hold her

Y/n: yeah come here she's your baby too

Hakeem walked over to my bed and picked her up. "What should we name her." I was wondering what we should name her because I thought "Delani." I said while looking at them and how he was looking at our daughter.

Hakeem pov

Y/n said Delani and I knew it was perfect. Even though y/n was exhausted she still looked beautiful. Moments like this make me wonder why I treated her like that.

I looked at her and leaned in and kiss her and like right on que Bryson walked in. "Ya know what y/n lose my number I hope you have a great life with this piece of shit." Bryson said angrily.

Y/n pov

I didn't have the energy to argue with him I was just happy I had my baby girl. Even though I didn't know how the living situation would be because I thought I had another good 4 - 5 months.

Y/n: um.... Hakeem can you do me a favor
H: yeah anything wassup

Y/n: well see I wasn't planing for our child to be here this early so her room is not together it's just a crib and a changing table in her room so can you finish it up for me while we're here?

H: anything for my queen and my princess I'll start tomorrow morning

I know he is not trying it while he is still together with Tiana cause if he is he's got another thing coming I just needed help with her room.

Well... on the other hand I do miss him I miss his touch his sent and his kiss and most of all the way he makes me feel. Don't get me wrong now Bryson is amazing and is better at certain things but he's not hakeem but I sure will miss Bryson he made me feel like I was wanted and he guienly cared for me.

What am I thinking Lord knows I'm going crazy maybe a nap would be good right now. "Hey Hakeem do you think you can keep and eye on baby girl while I get some sleep cause I'm exhausted" I said yawning. "Yeah sure you go ahead and get some sleep ma."

He didn't have to tell me twice within a few minutes of getting comfortable I was out like a light.

Hakeem's pov

While I was thinking of some ways to do Delani's room I got a call from my home Reggie.

H: wassuh nigga
R: nun much but you need to check ya girl Tiana cause I heard that baby ain't yours and how she was gon pay the doctors to pull off the paternity test

H: damn ight thanks bruh I'll hit you up later
R: ight night be safe

After that I hung up my phone. I should have known something was up with Tiana. I texted my family and told them that y/n had the baby and why she had it so fast.

20 minutes later I decided I was going to confront Tiana and let her know we're over. I called her and told her to meet me at Empire. I got the nurse and told her I was leaving and left a note by y/n's bed cause I didn't want to wake her. Tonight I was finally gonna set Tiana straight and get her out of my life for good.

______________________________________

Hey guys I know it's been a while but I have had some serious writer's block and so if you have any ideas dm on here and you can get a character in the story.   

                         - Gracie 💙