chapter 4

Hakeem's p.o.v

When I woke up the next morning I felt bad. Y/n never came home last night and I'm worried. Thats not like her so I figured I would tell Tiana that things aren't going to work. Then I would go find y/n but we all know thingd never go as planned.

After I got out the shower I text y/n.

Hakeem ❤😡💩: please txt me and tell me where you are.

Y/n 💖👑💫: I'm at 3461 concord rd on the top floor and penthouse 3a.

Hakeem ❤😡💩: okay don't leave please I want to make things work with us.

Y/n didn't respond so I took that as an ok.

Y/n p.o.v

When Hakeem texted me I was kind of took back. But I really did want to talk to him just to see him. I think my feelings have gotten stronger for him .

Jamal's p.o.v

I really have been digging y/n. I kind of had a wet dream about her last night. Which means I still have feelings for her. So ima call her up and see if she wants to go work out.

J: hey
Y/n: hey Jamal

J: do you want to work out with me later tonight
Y/n: yeah that's cool... where at?

J: cool and at my private gym by my house
Y/n: ight I'll be there around 8 or 9

J: okay bye see you then
Y/n: okay see you later

Y/n p.o.v

I thought it was kind of weird that Jamal asked me to go work out with him. We haven't spoke since I left the house trying to clear my mind.

Ever sing I cameback from Cali something has seemed different about Jamal. Kind of like he seems attractive to me. But he's gay I think and I think I might be catching feelings for him too.

Hakeem's p.o.v

When I was on my way to the hotel y/n was at I stoped at a gas station. While I was pumping my gas some older women came up to me screaming my name. She asked me to take a picture with her and with me being nice I agreed. She also slipped me her number and she was really attractive but I'm trying to make things work with y/n.

When I made it to y/n hotel room she was in a big t shirt. It was really hard for me not to bend her over the couch right then and there. But I had to remember that we needed to talk.

"So what do you want to talk about Keem?"
"About us and where we can go from here so just listen I told Tiana that me and her weren't going to work, and I want to let you know that I do love you and everyday you were gone I thought about you and how you felt about me when you left and how hurt you were when you heard I was going with Tiana and before you can say anything I just want to let you know i I love you y/n, y/ln.
"I love you too Hakeem"

Y/n p.o.v

When Hakeem told me loved me I couldn't stay mad at him for much longer. Because after I told him I loved him too he kissed me with so much passion would have thought he was giving me a baby with just a kiss. We went to the bedroom and Hakeem laid me down on the bed and took my shirt off and kissed all the way down to my hotspot. He gave my clit one slow lick up and down. Then he started eating me out and boy tongue  game just like his dick game strong as fuck. Then next thing I knew he had thrusted his member into me and gave long deep slow thrust. This didn't feel like regular sex I know we was making love.

"Say my name baby"
"H-hakeeem"
"Wrong"
He started going harder and I felt my climax coming real soon.
"What's my name?!!"
"Daddy"
And with that I came on his dick and felt his warm cum inside of me. But I  wasn't on the pill!!!

10 mins later

"Are you coming back to the house today or are you still mad?"
Hakeem asked me smirking.

"I don't know maybe you don't deserve me back cause you know i could do so much better." I said just hoping to get a reaction out of him to see how he really felt.

"I'll be back tomorrow morning to pick you up and bring you home so be ready by 10. understand!?

"Sí papi" I said and walked over and gave him a nice sloppy kids on his neck but making sure to leave a hickey so the hoes know he's already taken. But what I didn't realize was I left him with a hickey and a little friend. 😉