There's Gotta Be Somebody For Me Like That

DON'T PLAY THE VIDEO YET!!!!!!

Dean P.O.V

My name, is Dean Ambrose I am from Cincinnati, Ohio, but I now live in Orlando, Florida due to my Dad getting a new job. It was my first day at my new school and I'm really hoping this one is completely different from my old school. Specifically less drama because that would be the theme of TNA HIGH SCHOOL.
I woke up to the sound of my alarm, got out of bed, took a shower, put my clothes on, and went out the door. "Bye mom and dad see you after school." Dean said. "Bye, we love you Dean." Both Dean's parents said. I walked out of my house and went to my bus stop and saw other people there I didn't even bother trying to talk to any them I just put on my hood and stood next to the fence all by myself.

Seth P.O.V

I saw the new guy just standing over by the fence all by himself I thought mabye why not talk to this guy.

Seth: Hey Roman.
Roman: Yeah.
Seth: You see the new guy over there?
Roman: Yeah, why?
Seth: Lets go talk to him.

By the time I even thought of that idea the bus had already arrived.

Charlottet P.O.V

I saw a guy walking down the street I thought he was cute and idk why but I decided to tell Paige and Becky about the new guy at our bus stop.

Charlottet: Hey, Paige and Becky check out the new guy.
Paige & Becky: New guy? (Both girls are wide eye now after seeing Dean)

Before I said anything else the bus had already arrived.

Dean P.O.V

As soon as I got on the bus I went straight for the back seat, got out my phone & ear buds and started listening to gotta be somebody by Nickelback (play the video). After listening to that song I started wondering if there would be anyone out there who would have feelings for someone like me. I was lost deep in my thoughts until I felt someone tap my shoulder.

Who do you guys think tapped Dean's shoulder was it Roman, Seth, Charlottet, Paige, or Becky? Take a guess and see if you got it right on the next chapter of Who Do You Choose?
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Comment on things that I can work on. Please, I would greatly appreciate it.
  Thanks, TheCrafterZero