Over and Over

At The Concert

(Don't Play The Video Yet.)

Dean P.O.V
We are at the concert right now, and so far it's going great. I still can't believe Paige was able to afford front row seats. Anyways, we were all having a good time, all four of us sang along with the band, and I can honestly say it was a lot of fun.... until.

Adam Gontier(Lead Singer): This next song we're performing is called Over and Over, enjoy everyone.

(Play The Video)

Dean: I'm gonna go to the bathroom. He said trying not to sound sad and left.
The 3 girls: Okay.
Paige: I'll go check on him.
Charlottet and Becky: Okay.

Paige P.O.V

As soon as I go to look for Dean, he is just standing near the concessions.

Paige: You okay Dean?
Dean: No.
Paige: What's wrong?
Dean: That's one song, nowadays that always reminds me of the way I've been dealing with relationships.
Paige: *Hugs Dean* It's okay. It'll all work out.
Dean: Thank you Paige.
Paige: *Looks deep into his eyes, doesn't even think about her surroundings and gives Dean a kiss*
Becky: HEY!
Charlotte: Oh shit.
Paige: Becky, it's not what it looks like.
Becky: Really because it looks like you just kissed my loyal boyfriend.
Paige: Loyal?
Charlotte: Oh no.
Becky: Yeah loyal, why?
Paige: Dean and I had sex two nights ago.
Becky: WHAT?!
Paige: *Shows them the cut marks* Only to make me feel better.
Becky: .......
Paige: ........
Charlotte: .......... Dean.
Dean: Yeah.
Charlotte: ................. Who Do You Choose?
Dean: What? *Eyes are wide*
Charlotte: Which of the three of us do you choose?

The three of us stared at Dean, awaiting his answer to Charlottet's question.

Dean: I guess........ I choose.......... I choose......... I choose............ none of you.
The 3 Girls: WHAT?!

Zero: Short chapter I know, but I felt like I kept you all waiting long enough, so here's a new chapter.

Shoutouts
Blissters
JoshMayer
TheatreGirl17
Lovesierra67

Thank you for reading.