We're Official/The Play: Romeo and Juliet

Paige P.O.V

As I left my house to head to the bus stop, I found Dean standing next to the gnomes on my front yard.

Paige: Dean, What are you doing here?
Dean: Waiting on my girlfriend so I can walk to the bus stop with her.
Paige: (Blushes and speaks happily) Girlfriend!?
Dean: Yep. Shall we?
Paige: Of course.

We started walking to our bus stop hand in hand.

Roman P.O.V

I was talking to Seth about the play that they will announce during the morning announcements until something caught my eye.

Roman: Hey Seth, check it out our little boy is all grown up now.
Seth: What are you talking about? (sees Dean holding Paige's hand) Oh, now I see what you mean.
Dean: Hey guys, what's up?
Roman: Nothing much, just seeing that your crushin on someone.
Dean: Yep, Paige and I are dating.
Paige: Yep, and I love it. (Has her hair in a bun like any other day)
Dean: you should let your hair down more.
Paige: No, I think that it's okay in a bun.
Dean: C'mon (Takes the bun off of her and sees her hair flow dow), whoa you look even more beautiful than you already are.
Paige: Really?
Dean: Of course.

After that, we all got on the bus and quickly arrived at school.

Charlottet P.O.V

I saw Dean walking to our bus stop with Paige earlier, plus they were holding each other's hand, this is completely unacceptable.

Announcements

Attention students, as you all know we said we would be announcing what play we are doing this year today. The name of the play is Romeo and Juliet. Auditions are being held today after school. That's all for the announcements everybody have a great day.

Romeo and Juliet, I know just how to get Dean and Paige to break up.

Auditions

We all filled out our sign up sheets for the auditions and as soon they were ready Seth volunteered to go first, after that everything just went by really fast.

The Next Day

Becky P.O.V

As soon as we arrived to school, we went to go see the cast list for Romeo and Juliet.

Cast For Romeo and Juliet

Romeo: Dean Ambrose
Juliet: Charlottet Flair
Tybalt: AJ Styles
Mercutio: Dolph Ziggler
Friar Laurence: John Cena
Benvolio: Adrian Neville
Nurse: Becky Lynch
Count Paris: Michael Mizanin (The Miz)
Capulet: Seth Rollins
Lady Capulet: Nikki Bella
Prince Escalus: Wade Barrett
Montague: Roman Reigns
Lady Montague: Brie Bella
Chorus: Paige Knight

Aww man, Dean is Romeo and I'm Juliet's Nurse, oh well mabye next time.

Charlottet P.O.V

Everything is going according to plan.

Dean P.O.V

I just found out that I'm Romeo, but Paige isn't Juliet. 

Dean: I'm sorry Paige.
Paige: It's okay, I mean it's just a play, not like you and Charlottet are actually dating.

Director Stephanie McMahon: Now I want all of you to practice your lines tonight which is why I am giving you the script now so you can practice at home, and I want Romeo and Juliet to rehearse their scenes tonight.

Arriving Back Home

Charlottet P.O.V

Time to put the rest of my plan into action.

Charlottet: Dean, c'mon we need to rehearse our scenes.
Dean: Alright Charlottet.
Paige: (Looks at Dean with sad eyes)
Dean: Hey don't give me those sad eyes, don't worry, tomorrow in the morning I'll come straight to you I promise.
Paige: Pinkie promise?
Dean: Pinkie promise. (Kisses her goodbye)
Paige: Goodbye, my love.
Dean: Goodbye, my love.

Just seeing them kiss makes me sick. Now I see Dean coming over to my house.

Dean: Shall we Juliet?
Charlottet: Well shall Romeo.

We head upstairs to my room to rehearse. We rehearsed all the Romeo and Juliet scenes, and then we got to the Romeo and Juliet death scene.

Dean: How often are men happy right before they die! They call it the lightness before death. Oh, how can I call this lightness? Oh, my love! My wife! Death has sucked the honey from your breath, but it has not yet ruined your beauty. You haven’t been conquered. There is still red in your lips and in your cheeks. Death has not yet turned them pale. Tybalt, are you lying there in your bloody death shroud? Oh, what better favor can I do for you than to kill the man who killed you with the same hand that made you die young. Forgive me, cousin! Ah, dear Juliet, why are you still so beautiful? Should I believe that death is in love with you, and that the awful monster keeps you here to be his mistress? I don’t like that idea, so I’ll stay with you. And I will never leave this tomb. Here, here I’ll remain with worms that are your chamber-maids. Oh, I’ll rest here forever. I’ll forget about all the bad luck that has troubled me. Eyes, look out for the last time! Arms, make your last embrace! And lips, you are the doors of breath. Seal with a righteous kiss the deal I have made with death forever. (Hesitates)
Charlottet: What's wrong.
Dean: I just don't know if you're comfortable with me giving you a kiss.
Charlottet: Dean, you can kiss me, I don't mind at all.
Dean: Okay then. (Kisses her, but doesn't stop for some reason)

Perfect, I finally have him right where I want him, and all to myself. That little kiss turned into a complete make-out session. He is such an amazing kisser. I decide to take off his shirt, and he didn't stop me. When he went to remove my shirt that's when he realized what he was doing.

Dean: (Jumps off of Charlottet's bed and backs away from her) What am I doing?
Charlottet: What's wrong Dean, don't you want me (removes her own shirt and pants)?
Dean: No, we can't be doing this. It's wrong. I mean I have a girlfriend.
Charlottet: I can probably give you more pleasure than she can.
Dean: (Puts on his shirt) I'm outta here.
Charlottet: Wait what? Dean, please don't leave I love you, I need you.
Dean: Well I need Paige, and I'm pretty sure she needs me right now (leaves).

So close, I was so close to making him mine. Dean Ambrose, you will be mine. One way or another.

Dean P.O.V

Instead of heading straight home, I went over to Paige's house. So I texted my mom that I was staying at a friend's house for the night, and she's okay with it. I rang the door bell, and Paige answered the door.

Paige: Hey Dean it's like 8 in the evening, shouldn't you be back home.
Dean: Yeah, but, I thought I would spend tonight with you.
Paige: (Smiling) Okay.

We head for her room.

Dean: So what do you wanna do.
Paige: I don't know.

Neither of us could think of anything to do, so I just decided to kiss her. She kissed back immediately. Our kiss turned into a make-out session. I picked her up, and carried her to her bed without breaking our kiss. Then Paige took off my shirt, which lead to me taking off her shirt, which led to a whole night of fun... if you know what I mean.

Dean: You ready?
Paige: I don't know if I'm ready.
Dean: Don't worry, if you want I'll be gentle.
Paige: Please be, this is my first time after all.
Dean: It's my first time to. So don't worry (puts himself inside of her).
Paige: (winces from the pain but then adjusts to his size) You can move now.
Dean: OK, and don't worry I'll be gentle (starts thrusting inside of Paige).
Paige: Oh Dean that feels so good. Go faster, please, give me all you got.
Dean: Whatever you say (thrusts as fast as he can).

10 minutes later

Paige: D-Dean, I'm gonna cum.
Dean: Me to Paige.

After a few more seconds we both came at the same time. Don't worry, I didn't release it inside her.

Dean: Was that fun or what?
Paige: It was awesome. I'm really happy that my first time was with you Dean.
Dean: I'm really happy my first time was with you Paige.
Paige: Lets go to sleep.
Dean: I love you Paige Knight.
Paige: I love you to Dean Ambrose.

After we said those words to each other, we both finally fell asleep in each other's arms.