Merry Christmas

Becky P.O.V

It's Christmas day, and I got Dean a bunch of presents, and one of those I know he'll love for sure.

At Dean's house opening presents

Dean: The leather jacket I wanted, awww Babe thank you so much.
Becky: You're welcome.
Dean: (Gives her, her present) Now this, I know you'll love.
Becky: (Opens her present) It's the goggles, and jacket that I've wanted. Awww, Deanie thank you.
Dean: (Gives her a kiss) I love you. He said Should I tell her I slept with Paige yesterday? It's Christmas day I'll tell her some other time. He thought
Becky: Wait in your room, I have one more present for you. She said as she went to the bathroom
Dean: Okay. He said then went to his bedroom
Becky: He's so not gonna be able to control himself when he sees me in this. She thought
Dean: (Sits on his bed patiently waiting for Becky, until he sees her walk in, and sees the out fit she's wearing) (Outfit is the picture you saw at the beginning of this chapter) Whoa.
Becky: Like what you see.
Dean: Like what I see? I love what I see.
Becky: Then you'll also love what I'm about to give you. She said as she sat herself on his lap teasing him
Dean: And what would that be? He asked knowing what it was
Becky: Let me show you. She said then started kissing him
Dean: (Kisses back, and lays down with her on top of him)
Becky: (Takes off his shirt seeing his abs) You're really sexy. You know that?
Dean: Not as sexy as you are though.
Becky: (She giggled as they continued kissing)

Paige P.O.V

Its Christmas day, I got a lot of things that I wanted, and now I'm on my way to Dean's house to give him the present I got him. I hope he likes it.

Becky P.O.V

Dean, and I are having Christmas sex.

Charlottet P.O.V

I got almost all the things I asked for Christmas this year. Now it's time for me to give Dean his present that I got him.

Becky P.O.V

Becky: Oh D-Dean, that feels so good.
Dean: Oh Becky, your ass feels so good around my dick. I'm gonna cum.
Becky: Me to. Cum inside my ass Dean, please cum inside my ass.

Then we both came at the same time. We kissed for a little bit until we heard the door bell ring. As soon as we heard that both Dean, and I got all our clothes on. When Dean answered the door, Paige, and Charlottet were waiting outside with presents, which I assume are for Dean.

Paige & Charlottet: Hi Dean, merry Christmas.
Dean: Merry Christmas to you girls to. (Sees the presents) Who are those for?
Paige & Charlottet: You silly.
Dean: Oh, thank you both.
Paige & Charlottet:You're welcome.
Dean: (Opens up his present from Charlottet) THE NEW THREEDAYSGRACE ALBUM!
Charlottet: I know how much you love them, and their music, and you told me it was the only album by them that you didn't have so I got it for you. Plus it's autographed by all four members of the band.
Dean: Thank you Charlottet, I love it. He said giving her a hug
Paige: If you think that's great, wait until you see what I got you.
Dean: Okay. (Opens up his present Paige got for him) TICKETS TO THE THREEDAYSGRACE CONCERT IN ORLANDO!
Paige: I know how much you love them, and they're coming to Orlando tomorrow night, and these were the last four tickets, so I bought them.
Dean: I know who I'm taking with me to.
Becky: Who?
Dean: The three of you are coming with me.
The 3 girls: REALLY!?
Dean: Yep.
Paige: Thank you Dean. Well I better head home.
Charlottet: Yeah me to.

Once they left, Dean, and I went back to his room, and had sex for the rest of Christmas.

Zero: Well everyone, that's my Christmas present to you all. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Merry Kwanzaa, or whatever you celebrate. Thank you Crafters for reading this chapter of Who Do You Choose? (WWE HIGH SCHOOL). This is Zero signing out PEACE!

Shoutouts to

CharlottesBabe
no_more_words
littleboo4564656
BITW_Jericho
wwelunaticgirl

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Merry Kwanzaa everyone.