She What?

2 Months Later

Charlottet P.O.V

After 2 Months of Dean and Paige dating, I just decided to accept the fact that they are in love, and be happy for them. At least, that's what I thought.

Charlottet: Hey Dana, how are you and Dolph.
Dana Brooke: We're doing great, we're taking our relationship very seriously.
Charlottet: That's great. (Wide eyed)
Dana: Charlottet you okay what's up with you (looks in Charlottet's direction).

We saw Paige kissing Alberto Del Rio. I had to tell Dean, so I recorded them kissing, and took a picture. Then I went to go look for Dean until I eventually found him.

Charlottet: Dean.
Dean: What do want Charlottet, if you still haven't figured it out, I love Paige.
Charlottet: (Shows him the video and pic) I bet you wish you could say the same thing about her. She cheated on you Dean.
Dean:She what?
Charlottet: You heard me.

Paige walks over to us, and gives Dean a hug, but Dean doesn't hug back.

Paige: Something wrong Dean?
Dean: Why? Why did you cheat on me?
Paige: What?
Dean: Don't even try to play innocent right now, Charlottet just showed me a video with you and Del Rio making out. You know what, we're done (walks away).
Paige: WAIT, DEAN PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME I LOVE YOU!
Charlottet: Bad move Paige.
Paige: (Runs away crying)

Skip after school

As soon as I got to my room someone knocks on my bedroom door. As I open the door, I see Dean standing right in front of me.

Charlottet: Hey Dean, do you need something?
Dean: Yeah, I need you.

Before I could say anything else he Kisses me, and I immediately kiss back. He lifts me up and takes me to my bed.
I think you already know where this is going.

Dean: Ready?
Charlottet: Yeah, I-I'm ready.

He starts thrusting inside of me, and it feels so good. I can finally say that my first is Dean Ambrose. I just wish he could say the same about me, because I know he, and Paige had sex before.

Charlottet: Oh Dean, you're gonna make me cum.
Dean: Oh Charlottet, I'm gonna cum.

That's when we both came at the same time, and no Dean didn't cum inside me.

Dean: I love you Charlottet Flair.
Charlottet: I love you to Dean Ambrose.

After we said those words to each other, we both finally fell asleep, and I slept in his arms. Finally, I'm his and he's mine.

Short chapter I know future chapters will probably be longer, mabye, I don't know. Until then I will see all my fellow crafters in the next chapter of Who Do You Choose? Also, before I go. Do you guys think Paige cheated on Dean or was she forced by Del Rio to kiss him? You'll find out in another chapter.