I Want You Back

Paige P.O.V

3 weeks have passed, and I'm still cutting myself. I thought it would help me get over Dean, but it did the exact opposite. I want him back badly.

At school in English class

Mr. Regal got into the lesson way too much to pay attention to what everyone else was doing, so I decide to use that opportunity to tell Dean that I want him back.

Paige: Dean, can I tell you something?
Dean: What is it?
Paige: I'll tell you after school.
Dean: Okay, I need you to tutor me anyway. He said I still haven't forgotten what you did to me. He thought

After School At Paige's House

I was tutoring Dean, then I remembered I have to tell him I want him back.

Paige: Dean.
Dean: Yeah Paige, what do you need?
Paige: You.
Dean: What?
Paige: Dean, I want you back.
Dean: You really think that I'm gonna take you back after you chea-
Paige: I NEVER CHEATED ON YOU! She screamed luckily her parents weren't home
Dean: What?
Paige: I never cheated on you.
Dean: Then why did you kiss Del Rio?
Paige: Because he forced me to kiss him.
Dean: (Sees a little slash mark on Paige's wrist) Paige, is that what I think it is?
Paige: (Starts crying)
Dean: Hey, it's okay, I won't tell anyone. What can I do to cheer you up? He hugged her
Paige: There is one way.
Dean: Alright.
Paige: You don't have to if you don't want to.
Dean: No, I wanna make you feel better.
Paige: Okay.

Skip to the ending of Dean cheering up Paige

Dean: Ready?
Paige: Yeah.
Dean: (Sticks his dick inside her pussy)
Paige: (Moans)
Dean: (Starts thrusting)
Paige: Oh Dean, yes give it to me.
Dean: You want me to go faster?
Paige: Yes, please go as fast as you can.
Dean: (Thrusts as fast as he can) Like this?
Paige: Yes, just like that, mmmmmm I missed this so much.
Dean: You ready to cum?
Paige: Yes Dean make me cum please.
Dean: Sure thing.
Paige: (She came)
Dean: (Hey pulled out, and came on her stomach/belly , and chest then kisses her)
Paige: (Kisses back) Stay with me tonight please.
Dean: I can't.
Paige: Please, I don't wanna be alone anymore.
Dean: Okay. He texted his mom saying he was staying at a friend's house
Paige: Thank you.
Dean: You're welcome. Goodnight.
Paige: Goodnight

They slept in each other's arms that night.

Zero: Hello everyone, I'm sorry for not updating in almost 2 months, I've just been very busy with school, and all that, but I gave you guys a new chapter, and I hope you guys like it.

Time for shoutouts, I know I said I would only do one per chapter, but I changed my mind, and now I'm doing 5 shoutouts per chapter.

Shoutouts to

realrampaiger
CaptainRampaige
loverosevioletdaisy
Blissters
TheInzaynAsylum

Be sure to go check out their books they're great, and so are they. Also thank you loverosevioletdaisy for the book cover I really appreciate it.

Thank you crafters so much for reading this chapter of Who Do You Choose? This is Zero signing out PEACE!

PS Tell me who you guys celebrated Christmas with. I celebrated Christmas with... JOHN CENA! Also, I love these pictures, these pictures of Dean and Paige are probably gonna be the closest we ever get to Ambraige.

 JOHN CENA! Also, I love these pictures, these pictures of Dean and Paige are probably gonna be the closest we ever get to Ambraige

I SHIP THEM SO MUCH! Who agrees with me? One last thing, thank you all so much for getting this book up to 300 reads, I really appreciate it, because that's a lot more than I expected to get, and I am so grateful for all of you who have read my bo...

I SHIP THEM SO MUCH! Who agrees with me? One last thing, thank you all so much for getting this book up to 300 reads, I really appreciate it, because that's a lot more than I expected to get, and I am so grateful for all of you who have read my book so far. Thank you all so much. Also, one more thing, I can't end this chapter without an Ambraige video enjoy.