Epilogue

“Are you sure he’ll come?” asked Phantom overlooking the buildings. He was on a balcony of a penthouse holding hands with Janis as the two of them saw the sun setting.

     “You said he had friends in both cities didn’t you?” she said looking at him. “He’s bound to come by soon in search for them; I don’t think he would risk getting in trouble with his entire Kingdom.”

    “What if he doesn’t?” he asked.

   “Then you can let Nina use the buildings as part of her assault. They’ll sure cause some hard chaos.” She answered looking back, past the glass door towards the inside to the sofa. There she was, the woman Phantom had chosen to for a contract. She was still sleeping there, her bandaged body covered by a blanket. “How many buildings are ready so far?”

    “I think its seventy two today, there’s only twenty eight left.” He said. Janis inflated her cheeks for a few seconds before she returned them back to normal. He just stared at her.

     “Stop staring, it’s just a habit.” She said smiling at him “I didn’t say anything about that mask.”

    “You’re right, it just looks cute when you do that though.” He said the sun disappeared; he leaned closer to her and gave her a kiss as it became night time.

    “I don’t think it looks cute though. I think it looks weird.” she said as their kiss stopped.

   “No, it just looks cute.” said Phantom.

    “Whatever babe. You know what I think you should do?” she said putting her hand on his hair. “You should make sure the next game is at night, fireworks always look awesome at night”