The Alpha's Unwanted Son- Prologue

Casey's POV

"Luke, darling come here please." Heavy footsteps echo through the vacant hallway. I know that it's him, call it a 'mate instinct' but I can tell its him.

"Casey what is it dear? You know I have work to do." He whined as he continued to walk towards me. I roll my eyes but it's barely visible in the dimly light room. I can just barely make out the outline of Luke's face, his thick lips and almond shaped eyes.

"Dear I have great news!" I exclaim. My excitement getting the best of me. On the inside I'm literally bouncing up and down with happiness. I can't picture a happier time for me, well besides when I first met Luke or when we got married.

"What is it Case?" He asks reaching out to stroke my face with his incredibly soft hands. I smile even larger as tingles shot through my body.

"I'm pregnant!" I tell him happily. His hand freezes on my face and he immediately removes his hand. A frown emerges on his perfect face and his eyes go narrow as he glares at me in the deserted hall.

"What's wrong dear? Aren't you happy?" I ask him slightly confused. I take a step towards him, but he moves away from me. I frown in confusion, I thought he loved me? Why is he being like this? He suddenly punches the wall to the right of me and I flinch away from him terrified for not only my life, but my baby's.

"No you can't be! I won't allow it! Get rid of that thing!" He yells at me. My body starts shaking and my eyes start to blur with tears. What is he saying?

"Luke, what are you saying?" I ask him terrified of his response. He growls slightly and moves his face closer to mine making my body tremble even worse.

"Get rid of that demon." With that said he storms away leaving me still shaken in the middle of the hall. Tears streak down my face as I cover my face with my hands. How could he not want our baby? He said he wanted to start a family, why is this different? I stand there for hours just crying and crying. By now, my tears have run out and my head is throbbing. Heavy footsteps echo throughout the hall and I know it's Luke but I don't want to see him. How could something as beautiful as a baby make someone so miserable?

"Casey I know what we must do." He tells me in a surprisingly calm voice. I look up at him and notice the hallway a little brighter. I look at him curiously and wait for him to continue. "Since I'm going to be Alpha in a few weeks, we can't possibly deal with a little one, so you're going to give it away as soon as it's born." He tells me as I sigh and nod my head slightly. I look up to see him giving me a hug.

"Don't worry, we'll make sure the creature has the best parents. You have nothing to fear. The little one will grow up without even knowing us, it'll be perfect. Then you won't have to kill the demon and I won't have to be a father." He tells me. I sigh again and agree, hoping this turns out okay.

*** A/N

Anyone wanna make a cover? If so then message me please.

PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK! It'd be greatly appreciated also the rest of the story is NOT in Casey's POV.