The Alpha's Unwanted Son- Chapter Eighteen

A/N

Hey! I figured I'd switch it up a bit and begin with someone else's POV. Enjoy!

Casey's POV

I was sitting up front with Luke as he tensely drove like a maniac. The tension in the air was so thick that I could cut it with a knife. I have no idea what actually happened but I had a feeling that it had to do with Jay. Luke's a good person but he still has a strong hate for our son, which is something I do not understand. I reach my hand over and lightly touch Luke's shoulder making him growl at me. I raise both of my eyebrows not liking his snobby attitude.

"Lucas Anthony Greyback stop this vehicle at once!" I commanded Luke and he stomped on the brake making me fly forward. I quickly recover and open the car door. I hop out of the vehicle and slam the door shut as I leave. I can hear Luke's voice as he tells me to get back in the car. I roll my eyes and start walking away from the vehicle not being able to take being in there another second. I can hear a door opening and slamming shut. I don't need to turn my head to know that it's Luke.

"Casey, your making a scene. Let's just go back in the vehicle and talk about this later." Luke tried to comprimise I continue walking ignoring his offer. "Casey stop being difficult." I heard his voice getting closer which might have been the reason I just snapped.

"Me? You think I'm being difficult? Have you seen the way you've been treating your son? If your not insulting him your pretending he doesn't exist!" I exclaim angrily. His eyes turn black at the mention of Jay. My sweet baby is being despised by his father! I can't stand by and watch this anymore!

"You don't get it! Casey he's a rogue for crying out loud! He's dangerous!" Luke shouted. I take a menacing step forward so we're face to face.

"Don't you dare say that about my baby." I growl at him. It's not often that I get angry so Luke grabbed my shoulders sending little shocks as well as butterflies to flow through me. I rip his hands off of me and glare at my mate. As much as I hate being mad at him I couldn't help it!

"Casey come on! Have you seen his reckless behavior or his disrespect towards me? No son of mine will dis-" Luke started but I swiftly cut him off.

"Luke! You are being a freakin' idiot! First of all he was an orphan for his while life! Then he has the courage to come and find us only to be told he was worthless by his father. Next he goes and tries to do something about this curse you brought into our pack and you have the nerve to blame him?" I tell waving my arms frantically.

"Casey! I didn't think I'd ever find my mate back then! It wasn't my fault! I was drunk, you do some pretty crazy sh*t when your intoxicated too!" Luke horribly tries to explain himself. I roll my eyes, he'll never change. He'll always be my stupid, selfish mate who cares more about himself than anything!

"When will you ever take responsibility for your idiotic actions? Stop blaming Jason!" I shout crossing my arms over my chest. My body was warm from yelling despite how cold it was outside.

"He is the problem for all my problems! If he didn't exist then I wouldn't be doing this stupid road trip thing and fighting with you! He was a mistake. Always has been, always will be." Luke growled his words dripping in venom. I scowled at the last two sentences he spoke. Before I could say anything another voice spoke.

"You know I'm fully aware of me being an accident. I've known for the last seventeen years in fact the d*cks at the orphanage never let me forget it! But you can't blame me for all of your damn mistakes. Your a heartless a$$hole who doesn't deserve someone as amazing as my mother." Jason spat back at Luke. I smiled at Jason's bravery towards the situation, I can't believe I ever gave up this amazing and smart boy!