The Alpha's Unwanted Son- Chapter Four

Jay's POV

                “Come on! Just tell me the answer! I’ve said it at least ten times!” Sabrina yells at me. I flinch at the highness of her voice. I think she broke some glass down stairs… We’ve been studying well, attempting to study at least, for an hour or two. Sabrina takes a deep breath trying to calm down. “You know what let’s just move on, okay?” I nod surprised at her sudden change of mood. That seems to be how she works though. One minute she’s completely fine then the next BOOM it’s like she’s mentally insane chick! It’s actually more amusing then it is scary.

                “Cool.” I reply using the technique Alex taught me. Always agree with the crazy chick. She smiles and reads something out of a book. I couldn’t pay attention no matter how hard I tried; it was like some invisible force wanted me to get out of here and go outside. Not being able to control myself any longer I excuse myself.

                “I’ll be right back. I need some fresh air.” I tell Sabrina and walk out her bedroom door. I hurry down the stairs and out the nearest door I could find. It doesn’t lead me to the front yard so I’m assuming I went out the backdoor. I inhale a few times just getting used to the coldness out here, I don’t shiver but I know that I have Goosebumps running all over my arms. I breathe in and out again and something happened that scared me to death. I go from suddenly being standing to on all fours, and when I say all fours I mean ALL FOURS! I look down and I see grey fur covering my arms and feet. I start to panic. Oh my god. What is happening? As soon as I go from human to whatever I was just then, I thankfully turn back I hide in the bushes hoping Sabrina doesn’t come out to find me. Suddenly I hear some clapping and I look over the bushes to see Sabrina clapping.

                “Seriously thought I wouldn’t notice that you were a wolf?” She questions me. I give her a confused look. I don’t know what happened just then, I don’t even think she knows what she's accusing me of! I have no idea what happened, so how can anyone?

                “I honestly have no idea what you’re talking about.” I tell her truthfully. I feel so confused and angry because I have no idea what’s happening to me.

                “Well, I do. Maybe you’re just too dumb to know about my powerful uncle who could so take down your pack, however big or small it might be.” Sabrina tells me in a smug voice. I stare at her absolutely confused. I wish she wasn’t so confusing to read, if I could read her I wouldn’t be so confused! What the heck is she talking about? I feel a sudden breeze and I look down to see that I’m butt naked. Oh crap…

                “Could you just get me some clothes, please?” I ask her in a shy voice because I’m kind of naked. I look away from her and I hear her laughing.

                “Get you clothes? Yeah right you’ll run away! I’m not dumb.” Sabrina tells me. I look up to see her crossing her arms in front of her chest. I feel a smirk come to my face as I think of something.

                “Okay well then get ready to see me. All of me.”  I say emphasizing the word ‘all’. Her eyes widen and she gasps slightly.

                “Okay but you run away and I’ll find you.” She warns me and I nod. She leaves and then comes back in two minutes with clothes in her arms. She throws them and yells, “Hurry up I’m not going to wait all day.” I grab them as they fall through the air. I quickly change into some sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt she threw to me.

                “These you’re boyfriends or something?” I ask her. She turns around and laughs at me. Sabrina shakes her head still laughing. God I have no idea what she’s thinking half the time!