The Alpha's Unwanted Son- Chapter Five

Jay's POV

                “Well… I don’t know if their your parents or not but I have a funny feeling they are. You look just like him when he was younger.” Her dad tells me and I nod my head. He shoves the photo book in my face and I look at the picture his finger is pointing at. I gasp as I look at a black and white picture of a man who looks exactly like me. Same dark brown hair, face shape, eye color, everything! I’m absolutely speechless as I look at the picture. That can’t mean anything, no it can’t mean anything, it won’t! I grab the book out of Sabrina’s dad’s hands without even thinking and throw it across the room. My hands ball into fists and my eye starts to twitch slightly. No that can’t be the d*ck who abandoned me! I don’t want to meet him! He ditched me and left me, how can he look so much like me?

                “Jay! What is wrong with you?” Sabrina yells in my face I cover her mouth with my hand, while the other one is still in a fist. I can feel my body start to shake out of anger. My jaws clenched and I feel as if I have no control over myself.

                “Sabrina get away from him now!” Her dad yells at her. I don’t care I turn around and punch the closest thing near me. Which happens to be the wall. A huge indent is left in the wall and my fist throbs a bit but the pain doesn’t let me forget my pain. Sabrina rips my hand off her mouth and takes a step away from me. I don’t blame her I’m a monster. I punch the wall again leaving a smaller indent but it still looks huge. My fist freezes in the hole I just made. I don’t want to do this. I slowly remove my hand from the wall and collapse to the ground. I don’t want this at all. I lean my head against the wall I just punched and my hands are on either side of the wall.

                “I’m sorry.” I apologize. I feel close to tears again but I hold them in. I can’t cry over them, nor will I ever. A small hand touches my shoulder and I flinch away then relax.

                “It’s okay. We get your confused we’ll help you.” Sabrina tells me. I look at her and do something even I never imagined I’d do. I gave her a hug. She froze for a second then wrapped her arms around me. After a minute or two I pull away and take a deep soothing breath.

                “Come on let’s sit down on the couch to talk about this.” Sabrina tells me and grabs my hand. I get up and follow her to the couch. I plop down and rest my head in my hands. I sigh and look up at the blank ceiling. The couch dips in ever so slightly and I know Sabrina’s sitting beside me.

                “Jay, I’m going to start by telling you about what you are okay?” Sabrina’s dad asks me. I nod my head and get ready for the worst. I look straight ahead and see Sabrina’s dad sitting across from me and Sabrina. “You, like Sabrina and I, are a werewolf. That’s why you may have shifted into a wolf. Our kind has been around for centuries especially the pack Sabrina and I are in, the Diamond pack. Our alpha is your possible father Luke Greyback and my brother, he’s been leading us since he was nineteen. He met his beautiful mate Casey when he was seventeen at a pack meeting and ever since he’s been madly in love with her. No one dares to attack our pack, we’re too powerful thanks to Luke.” He tells me. I’m still super confused though.

                “So what is a mate? And an alpha?” I ask him. Oddly enough I’m really into what he’s saying. It’s really interesting. Sabrina’s dad looks at me odd as if it’s insane for me to be actually be fascinated by this.