The Alpha's Unwanted Son- Chapter Two

Chapter Two

*~ Jay's POV ~*

As soon as I wake up I regret drinking last night. My head's pounding like crazy and I just want to laze around all day. Too bad I have school. I roll over onto my stomach and let my head drape over the edge of the bed. I sighed and got up so I could get Ed up. For someone who can't stand being late he sure does sleep late. Dumb idiot... I'm grabbed the bottom sheet of his bed and pull it off, sending him flying off the bed. I laugh at him as he shrieks like a five year old girl. He groans and rubs his temples with his thumbs whilst still on the floor. I roll my eyes at him and I soon regret it because my headache returns. Not knowing what else to do I grab two bottles of alcohol and chug them both to get rid of my headache. If alcohol can start the problem it can end it too.

"Wow, it's only nine in the morning and you're already drinking, doesn't it bother you that you're almost never sober?" Ed asks me. The alcohol taking little time to take action answers for me.

"Who gives a damn? Want some?" I ask him. Wow this stuff is amazing; I can't believe how fast my worries disappeared.

"You know what, whatever. Just don't expect me to cover for you again if anyone asks." Ed warns me. I rolled my eyes, and stood up and walked out the door with him following close behind me. We walked through the vacant hall of the orphanage. It's weird how you can spend over sixteen years in this place and still no one wants you. Not even the women working here want anything to do with you and they're paid to care! They mostly take care of the younger ones then expect us older ones to take care of ones in the middle. Take Ed for an example, he's a couple years younger than me but I had to watch over him and ever since then he's been turned into my little slave. Idiots think that just because we've been here a while means we should help out, it's not our fault we're here. Most of us have been told that we were either and accident or our parents died. I've been told I was neither. I don't know or give a hoot about my folks nor do I ever want to meet the jerks.

"Man do you have any aspirin?" Ed's squeaky mouse voice asks me snapping me out of my thoughts. I shrugged and looked in my pockets, both are empty.

"Nope, just get some from Alex." I tell him. He nods and looks at the ground lost in thought. Alex is another one of the kids at the orphanage, or at least he was. About a year ago he was finally adopted by some people and ever since then he's tried to visit Ed and I as much as possible. The rest of the walk to school is silent as we're were both lost in thought.

"Eh! Yo Jay, over here man!" I male voice calls. I look up to see Alex hanging around a bunch of people. I head over in his direction and do some fists pumping as soon as I get to him.

"Hey man what's up? Haven't seen you all weekend." He tells me. I nod my head.

"Yea, sorry Ed and I went down to that wine store or whatever. Kind of took the whole weekend to plan." I explain to him. Alex suddenly groans and he sighs. I give him a questioning look, but before either one of us can speak another voice says something.

"Babe, where were you?" A squeaky familiar voice whined. I turn around only to be attacked in a hug and a sloppy kiss. I quickly pull away from her and she pouts. Meet, my er-girlfriend, Brittany. She's one of the girls that wear way too much make-up and will have s*x with anyone or anything. Her ugly short blonde hair is in a bob and her bangs are sloppily placed at the side of her face. Honestly I don't even know why I'm with this girl; I guess I've been drinking a bit too much lately. Just then her fake face twists in confusion.

"Are you sober?" She whispers to me. I shrug my shoulders and she pulls away from me. Brittany slaps me across the face and screams in my face and then she just walks away. I stand there in shock for a second or two, but then shrug it off. Sadly this is her normal behavior. As she walks her short skimpy short shorts start to ride up her butt. The bright pink tube top she's wearing barely covers her whole stomach and she's wearing heels so high that she can barely walk. I watch as she flirts with practically every guy she walks by. Why oh why am I still with this sl*t? I asked myself.

"What a bi*ch!" Alex says. Obviously looking in the same direction as me. In the corner of my eye I can see Ed nod in agreement. I sighed and began walking in the same direction Brittany stormed off in. Knowing the guys were following me, I don't bother to look behind me.

"I'll meet you later at lunch. See ya." Ed says, but I don't stop walking. I keep walking' till I reach my first class, I entered and sat down in the very back. Just as the final bell rings for class to start, the teacher walks in. She was a really ugly lady who doesn't shower often so that makes her room stinks like old lady perfume. Since nobody has this class with me I always sit at a table alone which is nice when you've been drinking. The old lady started talking about some non-sense stuff and I zoned out. A chair moving from beside me brings me out of my daze. A pretty girl sat down in the chair beside me.

"What the Hell are you doing?" I ask her quietly. She rolled her eyes at me and sighs while shaking her head.

"Didn't you hear anything Mrs. Johnson just said?" She asks in a soft voice. I shake my head 'no' she sighs and continues. "Well if you listened you'd know I'm a new kid and now I'm assigned to be your partner for the project." I stared at her wide eyed. "What you don't want me to be your partner?" I shake my head and chuckle at her.

"No, it's not that. I just can't believe you know more about this class then I do and this is my second time taking this course." I explain. She rolls her eyes and looks at me like I'm an idiot and ignores what I just said.

"Well clear your scheduled for tonight because we're doing this project whether you like it or not." She tells me. I scoff, like Hell I'll do that. I don't even know the chicks name!

"Like Hell that'll happen! I don't even know your name!" I point out. Again she rolls her eyes at me. I swear she rolls them one more time I'll go crazy.

"Right, ha-ha. I'm Sabrina Greyback and you are?" Sabrina introduces. She sticks out her hand for me to shake and I do.

"I'm Jay." I tell her. I let go of her hand quickly. Sabrina opens her mouth to say something, but she's soon cut off by the bell.

"Yeah, I got to go. See ya'round." I tell her and walk away to my next class. Just as I reach the classroom I see two officers standing by the doors talking to my teacher. I ignore the strange event and walk right into the room.

"Jason?" A deep voice questions and I nod slightly confused. I turn around to come face-to-face with the two officers. Since I'm a taller guy it's not very uncommon for me to be the same height as most adults. The other guy steps forward.

"We need to bring you down to the station to question you about the incident that happened last night at around two thirty in the morning. Please come with us and don't struggle for your own sake." I do what they say and walk away with them. People give me questioning stares as I walk through the halls with an officer on each of my sides. We're just about to reach the front doors when I see Ed and Alex talking; well at least they were talking until they saw me. Both of their faces were paled and their mouths were both open wide.

Ed stepped forward but Alex grabbed his arm and gave him a stern look. I sighed and continued to walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~