The Alpha's Unwanted Son- Chapter Twenty

Jay's POV

     After running for hours in my wolf form I collapsed against a tree. That's when a strange scent hit me. It smelled like chocolate cake and strawberries. It was a strange scent of a creature who wasn't wolf. I opened my exhausted eyes and looked around for anything unusual.

     Wind smacked against my fur getting stronger by the minute. My heart pounded inside my chest from running for so long. I may have grew up in this town but I've never been in these woods, I have no idea how much longer these woods could go on for. I can't go back now, it feels as though this is what supposed to happen. Almost like destiny is pulling me toward something.

     SNAP! A loud cracking of a stick echoed through the forest. My head snapped up and I looked around cautiously. A strange little girl started to walk up to me slowly. She had red curly hair, not just any red, pitch red hair! Pale skin with freckles, making her strange bright green eyes stand out immensely. Her eyes captivated mine and darkened in color changing to black. It all happened so quickly I'm not exactly sure what I saw.

     In a flash she was in my face whispering something.

     "Think of your deepest desire." She whispered her voice sounding more mysterious than I thought it'd be. I did as she said, there's not much I can do lying on the ground. I thought of my biggest wish, to find my mate. Then I could get this whole mess sorted out once and for all! But then another thought entered my mind. I want Alex's friendship back. I hate him not talking to me! My thoughts drifted back to the whole mate thing. I figured that was my one undying desire right now. I opened my eyes to take in something incredible.

     The girl had aged to a seventeen year old goddess. She had her back to me but she grew taller and her hair was longer than before. Her hands were thrown up to the sky and she started reciting some sort of words over and over again. Suddenly clouds filled the sky and lightning struck. I stared in shock, I watched as the once little girl did some sort of magic. Lightning struck one last time and the girl disappeared.

     What the heck? An amazing smell wafted in the air and sent my senses wild. I sat up in my wolf form and looked around. I heard breathing near my ear but when I turned my head there was nothing there. Okay, this is ridicules! But that smell... It was like chocolate and strawberries. Unless I'm going crazy, I felt a hand on my back. The touch sent shivers down my spine making fireworks explode in that spot. I turn my head but see nothing.

     "Here." An angelic voice said. I whipped my head around to see a beautiful teenage girl. Her long blond hair surrounded her figure ending at her hips, glowing blue eyes switched to a vibrant green then a warm chestnut color. In her pale left hand she held a pair of clothes. She placed the clothing down in front of me and turned around. I shifted and quickly changed into the clothes, jeans and a blue t-shirt but no shoes. I walked up to her and she turned around. Her hand lifted up to touch my face sending sparks exploding throughout my body. I opened my mouth to speak but she beat me to it.

     "Your my soul mate."

Casey's POV

     Since Jason's left everything's went haywire! Luke's been raging at anyone he can get his hands on, there's this fellow named Alex who says he's Jason's friend who almost went on a killing spree out of rage. Jason's other friend Ed has been silent, in fact he's barely said anything for a day. I've tried talking to my son through our mind link but I've heard nothing back.

     Sabrina volunteered to go searching for him but I couldn't let my niece go out in the woods alone. I want my little boy back! Cassandra is supposed to be coming out here tomorrow but I don't want her here. I don't want this to be the first impression of her brother! I want Jason back. I want this while situation to go away, I just want to be a happy family. I wish that Jason was back, I wish the Luke wouldn't be such a jerk to Jason, and I wish we could go back to our pack house.