The Alpha's Unwanted Son- Chapter Thirteen

Jay's POV

     They say when you’re knocked into an unconscious state that when you wake up you feel all woozy and sore but, for me that didn't happen. When I woke up I felt mostly relaxed and calm to say the least. Not at all sore or stiff but like I woke up from a dream although I knew I didn't. Instead of waking up on a floor I woke up on a comfy bed of feathers or what felt like feathers compared to the orphanages beds. 

     A squeaky sound was loud as I awoke my strange sleep. A woman vaguely recognizable was sitting on a chair rocking back and forth, while reading a book looking ever so calm and peaceful. As if she felt my gaze on her she looked up at me and met my eyes. A soft motherly smile bloomed across her face as her eyes met mine. I didn't miss the gratefulness in her blue eyes either, like she was grateful I woke up. I knew that deep down that wasn't why but I ignored that and instead was happy she was grateful.

     "I see your awake, darling." The woman spoke in a charming sweet voice. I know that voice from somewhere, I thought. Her voice rang throughout my head a few times before I remembered who she was. My mom…

     “Mom, you won’t believe the crazy dream I had!” I blurt out. I remember being pinned to the ground by someone and being forced to drink some potion or whatever the knocked me out cold… For some reason I think that it wasn’t a dream though. I can’t help but feel that everything that happened in my dream was real.

     “Jason, darling I don’t think it was a dream.” Mom said. After that it was like someone slapped me in the face bringing me back to reality. It really wasn’t a dream… And I’m still screwed, damn. How can I find a mate and screw her over in only a few months? Okay that sounds harsh, but still somewhat accurate. Now that I’m thinking of weird things that are happening, where the Hell am I? I start to completely panic in my head. I couldn’t figure out where I was and I hated it! Nothing in the room gave me any hints, not even the squeaking rocking chair in the corner of the room. The walls were all an off white- which actually bothered me for some odd reason- whilst the floor was hardwood.

     “Where the Hell am I? Why is this happening to me? Why won’t someone just explain to me why everything here is so damn screwed up it hurts?” I yell suddenly. When I get confused about where-abouts I am I tend to completely unintentionally freak out. It gets annoying sometimes but it’s really hard to control sometimes, like now.

     “Jason! Might I remind you who I am? I am your mother and you will treat me with respect!” The woman demanded in a stern loud voice. I roll my eyes, respect her? I mean I’m glad I found her and all but she isn’t a true mother. A true mother would have been there for me, she was more of one of those women who have a baby for a gay couple or something. Not that I’m against gays or anything but that’s kind of what she was to me. A part of me –and I mean really deep down- was screaming that she meant a lot to me, but I ignored it.

     “Ha! Show you respect? I respect no one. If you haven’t noticed you abandoned me, how can I ever forgive you for that?” I lower my voice from a yell to a loud talking kind of voice. I get up off of the soft feathery surface I’m on and walk towards the door without waiting for her response. I open the door, walk out then shut it and continue walking down a beige colored hallway similar to the one I was down last night. Last night, I growled at the thought of finding out the truth. I hated the truth, every last bit of it. I wish the Alpha would die just because he didn’t even care for me, his own son. He only cared about his pack! World’s worst father...