The Alpha's Unwanted Son- Chapter Eight

Jay’s POV

                Sabrina and I say our good-bye’s to John and grab our luggage and get inside the airport. Well it’s more like I carry Sabrina’s hundreds of bags and she carries my backpack complaining that it’s too heavy for her. The normally blustery weather is replaced by a nice luminous day with birds tweeting and everything. The buzz of traffic is the only thing that’s ugly within a hundred feet. People are having picnics outside of the airport and people are everywhere. I zone out in my own little world for a bit as I walk inside the airport.

                “Jay, you idiot! This way.” Sabrina hollers snapping me out of my daze. I look up to see Sabrina nowhere in sight. I stop walking earning myself a few glares from people trying to get through. I look around for Sabrina but I can’t find her anywhere! I officially hate airports, I think bitterly.

                ‘Food court.’ Sabrina directs me through our mind link. I smile and nod to myself. I start walking in a random direction hoping it’ll lead me to the food court. People are all around me and soon enough I’m completely swarmed by people. I can’t even look to my right hand side without bonking heads with someone. It’s honestly insane. I eventually get out of the crowd and lean against a wall panting. I have always hated big crowds ever since I was young, I feel as if I’m stuck and I hate that feeling.

                “Tough crowd eh?” A voice from beside me questions. I flinch at the sound of it and then calm down instantly when I see a sweet older lady talking to me. I smile pleasantly while nodding. I look at her cane and frown. How will she get through this crowd with that? She’ll fall!

                “Do you need some help?” I offer and she smiles appreciatively.

                “I would love for you to help me but that’s not necessary. Thank-you though, you’re too kind.” She states tenderly. I smile and look her over once to make sure she’s okay being alone.

                “Do you have any idea as to where the food court is?” I ask the nice lady. She laughs at me and points in the direction I came from.

                “You must have just missed it. It’s that way dear.”  She directs me with a warm smile. I return the smile and begin trying to get through the crowd. I have no idea what happened next because one minute I’m being shoved by a mean man and the next I’m in a bathroom. I walk out quickly and look up to see where I am. Food Court, says a sign right across from me. I spot Sabrina leaning against a wall beside a taco stand. De-ja vu, this is just like this morning when she was leaning in that pink room. I still never figured out whose room it was.

                ‘Why were you in the bathrooms?’ Sabrina questions me through our mind link. I shoot Sabrina an ‘I have no idea what you’re talking about!’ look, or at least something like that. Sabrina rolls her eyes at me and grabs my hand dragging me back through the crowds. I’m about to ask her where she’s taking me but I soon decide against it seeing as we’re in an airport and don’t have much time till our flight departs. You’d think that I would have collapsed with the extra luggage Sabrina has packed in her bags, but surprisingly I haven’t yet.