Last day (part 30)

Sidhant's POV

I woke up to the sound of someone throwing up.

Wait! Who could it be?

No! No! God please no! Not Samaira! I don't want my Princess to be unwell.

"Samaira baby!" I shouted and ran to the washroom.

And I was right! Samaira was bending over the toilet bowl and throwing up.

She didn't look in a good condition.

My baby! My love!

"Samaira babe, It's fine." I said, pulling her open hair back and rubbing her back.

She threw up again.

She had too many drinks yesterday.

"Hey it's okay. Better?" I asked softly.

She nodded.

I lifted her up and made her sit on the counter in the bathroom.

I took a towel, wetted it's one side with warm water and cleaned her face.

"Here, take it." I said, handling her toothbrush.
I then put toothpaste on it.
I took it back from her.

"Open your legs." I said, when she did, I stepped between them and then cleaned my Princess's teeth myself.

"Here, it's done. Just spit it and then clean your mouth with water, I'll be back." I said and left the bathroom.

I found her hairband laying on the side table. I took it and went back to her in the bathroom.

She had already cleaned her mouth by then.

"Turn a bit, baby." I said.

When she did, I made her hair in a ponytail. Though it wasn't a neat one but now her hair won't bother her.

"So?" I asked, once I stepped back in between her legs.

"So?" She asked softly.

"You didn't feel like waking me up when you went in the bathroom?" I asked.

"You were sleeping." She said.

"And is my sleep more important than your health?" I asked.

She didn't reply but kept looking at me.

She still looked breathtaking!

"Princess, next time you have to wake me up any time when you face any problem. Got it?" I asked.

"Yes and sorry." She said softly.

"Come here." I said and opened my arms. She grinned and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back tightly but also careful that I won't hurt her.

"I love you Sid." She mumbled against my bare shoulder.

I shivered.

Only this girl knows how to make me feel shivers, shudders and butterflies in stomach.

"I love you more than you can ever think." I said and rubbed her back.

I put my hands on her thighs. They were bare because her shorts had traveled up.

Shit! Her skin is so soft. It felt like silk under my fingers.

I felt her shiver as I touched her more.

During our intimate moment yesterday, I didn't touch her skin but today when I did, I realised it's heaven.

Sid! She has just threw up! She needs rest, you bad boy. My inner voice said.