Other allaince? (Part 48)

Samaira's POV

After mall, we both went home and tried to distract with movies but nothing happened. Nothing can stop me thinking about Sidhant and Tia.

They will be having dinner together. Laughing, talking, maybe even kissing. The thought of Sidhant being in other girl's arms and kissing was killing me.
No! He wouldn't do that.

What tells you this? My inner voice said that. 

"Umm...Samaira, I and Aryan are going for dinner. You wanna join us?" Ayushi asked.

"No! You both go and enjoy." I said.

"Bullshit Samaira. You are coming." Ayushi said as she went in her closet.

"No Ayushi, please. I don't wanna be a third one between you both." I said.

"Samaira, we go on dinners very often. There's nothing wrong if you join us in one." She said. 

"Ayushi but-" she cut me off.

"No buts. You are coming." Aryan said as he stepped in the room.

"Oh! You here?" I asked.

"Yup! I was downstairs. So, I planned to come here." He said before turning to Ayushi. "You look hot."

"I am not even ready yet." She said and laughed.

"Aha! Don't cover your beautiful face with makeup. You look gorgeous even without it." He said.

"Shut up asshole! Don't get between me and my makeup. Hush there." She said, trying to cover the blush.

I and Aryan laughed at that.

"So, Samaira, please get ready." Aryan said before going out.

I wore Ayushi's black dress and heels. I did a bit of makeup. I left my hair open and grabbed my phone. 

"So, ready?" Ayushi asked. She was looking hot in her red dress.

I nodded and complimented her.

We went down and saw Aryan waiting for us. He got up and kissed Ayushi before complimenting her. 

"Ugh! Guys, I am also here." I said covering my eyes.

They laughed but pulled away anyways.

We sat in the car and drove to a fancy hotel for dinner.

Sidhant and Tia would be also having their dinner.

I took a deep breath and made myself remember that I don't own Sid anymore, I have no right over him. He can date anyone he wants now.

"Sam, we are here. Come on." Aryan said as he stepped out of the car. I nodded and stepped out from the back seat.

We three went in the hotel and as soon as I stepped inside my eyes fell upon a table. A table on which Sidhant and Tia were sitting.

I swear, my heart has never felt more pain than the pain I am feeling in the past week.

"Come." Ayushi said, as she took my hand and lead me to our table. She still hasn't seen them.

We took the table that was faraway from them thankfully. I looked at their table from distance, to find them laughing. I looked away, immediately before I did something that I had to regret later on.