Miles apart but there's no distance between hearts! (Part 33)

Samaira's POV

I was tossing and turning in my sleep. Nights without Sidhant are so terrible. I just can't sleep without Sid's arm wrapped around my waist and my head on his chest.

I after many struggles, was able to sleep.

I got up late the next morning. I checked my phone and there were messages from Sidhant.

Sid: Good morning sweetheart! Going to gym. 5:50 am

Sid: Wake up, love! I am going to office.
7:01 am

Sid: Sweetheart, wake up! It's late! Done with your beauty sleep?
7:56 am

Sam: Sorry, sorry! Slept late! I am up now. Work well! I love ya! <3
8:35 am

I got up and made my way to the bathroom. I did my morning chores and went down to have my breakfast.

"Samaira, unpack your stuff today itself." Mom said, as I was having my breakfast.

"Okay." I said with my mouth full.

"Now, tell me what all did you and Sidhant did except for kiss?" Mom asked.

"What?" I asked immediately when I finished coughing.

"Don't tell me that you guys didn't even kiss or if kissed then on cheek." Mom said.

"Mom, are you fine?" I asked, checking her forehead.

"Shut up! He is your first boyfriend. Now tell me, have you guys kissed?" Mom asked.

"Umm...we did." I said, turning red.

"Wow! Thank God, you didn't behave like 7 year old and came back just by kissing on cheek." Mom said.

"Mom!" I warned her and resumed on having my breakfast.

After having breakfast, I went to my room and checked my phone.

Sid: hey! Finally! I am going to a meeting! Just, can't get you off my mind, babe! I love you too! <3

Shit! He had send me this message when I was having breakfast.

Sam: all the best, love! Even I can't get my mind but just some more days then we'll be together. I love you more! <3

I then opened my bags and started to unpack my stuff.
When I was about to finish, my phone buzzed.

Sid: hey! Got the deal finalised! Your best wishes always work, my lady! Glad that I have the same effect on you like you have on me. Yes, some more days and then you'll be officially mine and I love you more. <3

I smiled.

Sam: Well done, my boy! Also, it's your hard work that has got you the deal not me. Baby, I love you to the moon and back. <3

He was offline so I finished my packing by the evening time.

I completed unpacking and was really tired by the time I finished.

I went downstairs, sat on the couch in our living room and switched on the television but also had my phone with me, incase I got a message from Sid. In last days, my phone has become my new best friend.

"Sam, you haven't had your lunch. Take some snacks now." Mom said, sitting on  the couch beside me and took the remote.

"I don't feel like having something, mom." I said and then my phone buzzed.

A smile instantly appeared on my face.

Sid: Hey Baby! Sorry for late reply but work had got me busy. I am on my way home. Tiring day. How much I wish that when I came back from work, you would stand on the entrance with your arms open for me and your soft, plump and red lips ready to kiss me. ;)

I laughed at his message.

"What's it? A message? Whose message could make Samaira laugh? Obviously Sidhant's! Show me also." Mom said.

"Mom! He is my boyfriend, not your's." I said but laughed at her childish behaviour.

She pouted and sat back.

I shook my head at her.

Just then Sidhant called.

"Hello!" I said, after picking up the call.

"Hello, my beautiful princess." Sidhant said on other line.

"Aww! My handsome prince." I said.

"Even I want to talk." Mom said.

"Mom please." I said.

"What's it?" Sidhant asked on other side.

"Umm...mom was quite energetic when your message came, don't ask how I calmed her down and now she wants to talk to you." I said.

"Oho! Mom seem to love me. I knew, women just can't resist me. Hand your phone to mom." Sid said.

I rolled my eyes but gave mom my phone. She took it quick and then she left the living room with my phone in her hand while she talked with Sid.

And here I am, sitting like a lunatic and looking at the door she just closed after her.

I watched some more television until there was a knock on the door.

I opened the door and then my daddy and Jelly walked in.

"Hey princess!" Dad said and hugged me.

"Hey daddy!" I said, smiling and hugged him back.

"Ah! Let me in, you father and daughter." Jelly hissed dramatically.

"Now, young man, is this how you are gonna talk to me and your sister? I must tell you that she is the best daughter and sister in the world. She is a angel and I love my angel." Daddy said, putting his arm around my shoulder.

I stuck my tongue out at Jelly.

"Well, this is what happens since our childhood. I am used to it now." Jelly said smiling.

"Haha(laughing) I know, you are used to it but accept it, it's the reality. She is the best." Daddy said, smiling and kissed my forehead.

"I love you daddy." I said, kissing his cheek.

"I love you more." He said, smiling.

"Hey, how was the day?" Mom asked from behind.

"It was good." Jelly said and hugged mom.

Yup, I was always daddy's princes and Jelly was mommy's prince.

"I am glad, my baby. Now go freshen up." Mom said, smiling.

"Nah! Some more strength." Jelly said and kept hugging mom.

"Princess, I'll be back. I am going to freshen up." Daddy said.

"Sure." I said.

Daddy went to their room and mommy went after him.

I sat down beside Jelly at the couch.

"Sam, give me your phone." Jelly said while removing his  suit coat.

"It's with mom." I said.

"What is mom doing with your phone?" Jelly asked, confused.

"She was talking to Sid." I said.

"What?" He asked amused and started laughing.

"Shut up." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Anyways. I have a good news for you." Jelly said.

Hey readers!
How are you all? Liked it? So, what do you think is the good news? Keep guessing!
Stay tuned!
Don't be a silent reader!
Do tell me your views!
Love you all,
Nikki :)