Taking care of her! (Part 56)

Picture credits: A very great soul, @janvikarbhari ! Thank you sweetie! ❤️

Sidhant's POV

After my promise, Samaira looked away again. I was about to turn her around but then doctor walked in.

"Mr. Singhania, can you please let Mrs. Singhania take rest? She's in need of it and tomorrow we have got to check her up again. By the way Mrs. Singhania, you have got yourself a keeper." The doctor said.

"Okay." I said. I was very happy when I heard him calling Samaira my wife.

"Excuse me doctor but you are mistaken. It's Ms. Oberoi, not Mrs. Singhania." Samaira corrected him.

"Oh! Is it? Well, I thought he was husband because he never left your side and he was the one who carried you here after the unfortunate incident." The doctor said.

"No he isn't." Samaira said curtly.

It hurts to see that those words didn't affect her anymore.

"Oh..um...I should leave, mrs-I mean, Ms. Oberoi. I'll come back tomorrow for the check up and if the report comes out good then we can start with walking practice." He said , quite quickly and left.

I turned to her. She glared at me but I smiled at her. My girl is angry and I know how to make her back to normal.

I walked to her and kissed her forehead and cheek making her glare more at me but the blush creeping on her cheeks couldn't go unnoticed. I turned around but again looked at her. She's there trying to figure out why I turned back. I smiled and leaned to capture her lips in a slow and sweet kiss.

She was stunned. I kept kissing her lips but she didn't kiss back. Knowing she won't, I left her delicious lips and went to the washroom. I sighed and attended the nature's call. I washed my hands and moved out again. Samaira was fast asleep and went to her and took her hand in mine and kissed her knuckles. I held it tightly and again went in my initial position in which I was in before she woke up.

****

The next day, I got up and I freshened up a bit before Samaira wakes up again. I went out of the washroom and planned what I am gonna do. I smiled at I plan.

I called Jelly.

"Hello Sidhant. How's Samaira?" He asked.

"Hi Jelly. She's completely fine. Just sleeping. Can I ask you for a florist's number?" I asked.

"Sure. Just wrote it down." He said and he gave me the number. I called and asked for many bouquets of different flowers. I want it to be delivered before Samaira wakes up. Next, I called a decorations place and I told them to decorate Samaira's hospital room in pink.

They soon came. I adjusted the bouquets around her bed and the decorations of pink and white balloons.