Promise me, you'll never go! (Part 36)

Samaira's POV

We all went to a mall. It was very very big. It was beautiful too. Many people especially youngsters could be seen here.

"Wow." I said.

"I am glad you like it. Now come." Sid said and took my hand.

"Hey! Hey! Leave her to me. We are gonna shop a lot. You guys go." Tris said and took my hand.

I and Tris went to Zara, Gucci, Forever 21 and many other stores while guys were just walking like our bodyguards.

"Huh! Stop it now. I am tired. Look, we should go there, it seems a cool place." Jelly said, pointing to a big store.

"But there's no clothes." I and Tris said.

"Ahh! How much they shop! Girls please." Jelly said.

"Fine! Let's go then." Tris said and moved to the store.

Wow! It's a good place.

There are many cool electronics and many other stuff like fancy sunglasses, sun caps, hats, scarfs.

"Come." Sid said beside me and took my hand.

I looked around to see, Anshul and Tris were trying on different weird glasses. While, Jelly was flirting with an employee.

This guy! This is a new side of him.

"Here look." Sid said, pointing to a sun cap which had NY written on it.

He wore it and took headphones with it.

"I am wearing this." I said, wearing sunglasses.

"And I am wearing this." He said, taking another sunglasses.

"Look here." I said and took a selfie.

After some time, we decided to have our lunch but Jelly declined saying he wanted to buy something and went back to the same store. Though I know that all he wanted was to be with the employee but I couldn't complain, she was beautiful.

"Wow! Sam, come! There's Victoria Secret." Tris said.

"Tris, there are guys with us." I said.

"No problem. Anshul, I am short of bras and underwears." Tris said.

"Come, I'll buy you some." Anshul said and took Tris with her.

"So?" Sid asked behind me, his breath fanning my neck.

"So?" I asked, raising a eyebrow.

"You want some bras and underwears?" Sid asked.

"Um....no." I lied.

Actually, I needed them. Even I was short of them now.

"You are the worst liar." Sid said and poked my cheek.

I blushed to which Sid smirked.

"Come baby! Let's do some lingerie shopping for you." He said and took my hand.

"But that's embarrassing, Sid." I said, trying to stop him.

"Samaira, love, we are gonna get married soon. You should not be embarrassed of anything. You are a girl and must I tell you I respect girls a lot." He said.