Finally!!

Hello pretty people!

Okay, so first of all, I am really sorry for I haven't updated in a while and you haven't heard from me for what seems like months but all of you who have followed 'nikkitag_' are in touch with me, aren't you? ;)

Okay, so the next thing, 'We are imperfectly perfect' is finally READY! It's published now as a paperback! 

I AM SO HAPPY AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU PEOPLE! I WISH I COULD JUST MEET YOU ALL AND THANK YOU PERSONALLY!

I am a verge in tears, I swear! The love that kept growing from you all and the never ending and much needed support from you all is nothing less than a blessing!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO  MUCH!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Now, that I have deleted the entire story from here (I am sorry for this but it was the publisher's demand), you can read the very new version of 'We are imperfectly perfect' by PREORDERING it from AMAZON!

PLEASE PRETTY PEOPLE, PREORDER IT! I NEED YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT AGAIN! YOU HAVE ALL BEEN SO KIND TO ME AND PATIENT WITH ME, SO ONCE AGAIN, LET'S DO IT!

FIRST, LIKING THE STORY, THEN COMMENTING YOUR AMAZING VIEWS AND GUESSES, ADDING THE BOOK TO YOUR READING LISTS AND HOW CAN I FORGET VOTING FOR THE STORY FOR AMAZING AWARD AND HELPING IT TO WIN!

Words fall short for explaining of how blessed I feel to have you all in my life.

Now, not getting any more emotional, I would love to make your work easier!

I am sharing the LINK here. All you got to do is COPY the link and PASTE it on browser. It'll open AMAZON automatically and the book's preordering option. Just preorder it and when you'll get it, read it and leave a REVIEW on Amazon!

 Just preorder it and when you'll get it, read it and leave a REVIEW on Amazon!

Link, directly opening the preordering option of the book:

https://www.amazon.in/dp/1947137492/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_api_i_cglfzbVA74GMB

ALSO,

1. YOU ALL CAN FOLLOW 'NIKKITAG_' ON INSTAGRAM FOR MICRO TALES LIKE :

 YOU ALL CAN FOLLOW 'NIKKITAG_' ON INSTAGRAM FOR MICRO TALES LIKE :

2. YOU CAN FOLLOW AND LIKE THE PAGES 'NIKKI TAG' AND 'WE ARE IMPERFECTLY PERFECT' ON FACEBOOK! I'M SHARING THE LINKS HERE AS WELL! AFTER ORDERING YOUR COPY, COPY THESE LINKS AS WELL AND PASTE IT ON BROWSER, LIKE LAST TIME AND YOU'LL GET THE PAGES IN FRONT OF YOU!

Link for 'Nikki tag' :

https://m.facebook.com/nikkitag/

Link for 'We are imperfectly perfect' :

https://www.facebook.com/We-Are-Imperfectly-Perfect-1860867587508656/

NOW, AGAIN, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ORDER THE BOOK AND READ THE NEW AND REFINED VERSION OF 'WE ARE IMPERFECTLY PERFECT'

The changes made:

1. 4 characters are out.

2. Jelly, Ayushi, Ashima and many more names are changed.

3. Incidents in Goa are changed.

And many many more changes are there!

I HOPE AFTER READING YOU'LL LOVE IT AS MUCH AS YOU LOVED THE OLD VERSION!

PLEASE DO GIVE IT A READ!

LET'S GET 'WE ARE IMPERFECTLY PERFECT' TO THE BESTSELLERS LIST AND  HELP ME IN MAKING YOU ALL PROUD!

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DARLINGS, PREORDER IT NOW!

IT'S NOT MY BOOK, IT'S OUR BOOK!

I love you all loads! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Stay blessed each one of you!
~ Nikita Gupta

PS. I remember the wish of @sameshaikh123 😉! Don't worry darling, I'll post it soon! If not here, then surely in the next book of Chahat (Ayushi) and Aryan. 😘