Falling apart! (Part 46)

Samaira's POV

The next day, I woke up with sun rays flashing. I looked around to find me on my bed wrapped under a duvet. I don't remember when I slept. I saw Sidhant's picture that was still on the floor. I got up and picked it up. I placed it under my cupboard. I have to break up with him the every relation today. Just thinking about it made my eyes watery but I won't cry. I won't cry again.

I promised Sidhant that I won't cry. I looked at his photo again lovingly.

"I love you. I can not be yours but like I said, I'll always tell you how much I love you." I said to the picture as a tear threatened to fall but I didn't let it.

Samaria, for Sidhant, you won't cry. I wiped the tear off and started to do my morning routine.
After that I wore a grey tee shirt and skinny jeans along with my converse. I made my hair in a ponytail and I used makeup to hide my sleep marks.

I took a deep breath and went downstairs. Mom was there.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked, concerned.

I slightly nodded.

"Come here." She said as she opened her arms and I immediately hugged her tightly. Her warm embrace made me forget my sorrows but that was just for a while before I stepped into reality as I  pulled away.

"Mom, you tucked me in my bed?" I asked.

"Your daddy did. The door was opened so he checked on you." She said.

"He has forgiven me?" I asked.

"Yes. He did but not Sidhant. He is still against him." She said and sighed.

"That I can say because he tucked me in bed but left Sidhant's photo on the floor." I said.

"I am sorry Samaira, I can't help you. I tried so much to make Viren understand but he doesn't understand. He is completely against love marriages and this belief along with the lie made him hurt and against your relationship." She said.

"If we wait for a few days, will he allow?" I asked.

"I don't think." She said.

"Rachna,-" daddy's voice came and he stoped speaking when he saw me.

"Taken your decision?" He asked.

I nodded and stepped towards him.

"Daddy, I am really sorry for lying to you. I am very guilty and ashamed. I am so sorry. I have made a choice. You are much more important to me than Sid..I mean,
Sidhant. I have realised that when I used to cry, you were always beside not him. I have realised that when I went to London, you supported me, not him. I have realised that you skipped your sleep for me, not him. I have realised that you are a part of me, since my birth, not him. I'll break up every relation I shared with him today itself. Just allow me to meet him last time today. Please. I have to meet him. Alone." I said.

". I know, it's hard for you. I know, it is but don't think of me as a selfish man. I am a dad, whose daughter lied to him first time and that was because of a guy. I am a dad whose daughter decided to keep him in dark, be it for a short period of time but still and that too for a guy. How can I not hate that guy? How can I allow that relation to grow in which my own daughter decided to lie? Sorry Samaira for pulling you away from Sidhant but think on my part. If your child lied to you about a relationship then later on would you allow that relationship to continue? Would you allow that relationship to grow which changed your child" I shook my head. "This is the thing Samaira. I can't allow it even if I try." He said, as he opened his arms and his eyes became watery.