Surprise! (Part 35)

Sidhant's POV

God! Help me! I just can't stay away from my Princess a day more.

Thank God that my meetings and work help me to distract from my Samairabut again her face with a biggest grin comes in front of my eyes!

I sighed. It's two days now since I last saw Samaira in person. I talk to her and FaceTime her regularly but still i don't feel satisfied.

I ran my hand through my gelled hair once slightly since I didn't want to appear in a board meeting with messy hair.

I called Anshul but he didn't pick up his office phone.

"Jiya, ask Anshul's personal assistant if he's there in the office or not." I ordered curtly.

"Right away." She said and I hung up.

After 2 mins, her call came.

"Sir, he's not there." She said and I hung up.

Where is he?

I sighed and got up from my chair and faced towards the glass wall but again Samaira had occupied my mind.

She has become a drug and I feel addicted.
She has become a nectar and I feel like a honeybee.
She has become a ocean and I feel like a fish.
She has become a candy and I feel like a five year old.
She has become money and I feel like I am greedy.
She has become a jewel and I feel like a woman.
She has become rain and I feel like I am peacock.
She has become a princess and I feel like I am prince.
She has become a Juliet and I feel like I am Romeo.

I sighed, what are you doing to me?

Suddenly, there was a soft knock on the door that brought me back to reality.

"Come in." I said.

The door opened and closed but I was not interested to look who's there.

Then my nostrils filled with a very very familiar intoxicating fragrance which I could easily identify.

"Surprise!" Someone said behind me.

My eyes widened in shock. I turned around and my jaw must had hit the ground.

There stood my beautiful babe. My Samaira.

I pinched myself thinking it was a illusion but no it was reality.

I couldn't be more thankful to God!

I quickly move towards my baby, picked her up and twirled her around while she had her arms around my neck and she giggled.

I put her down and looked at her. She is back and so is my smile.

I, without wasting a second, claimed her soft, pink and plump lips.

Ah! How much I missed it!

We kissed with all our mights, with so much passion and in a rhythm, a slow rhythm. I was bitting and sucking her lower lip, asking for entrance in her mouth. She immediately gave it to me and I pushed my tongue in her mouth.

Ah! Ecstasy! She is ecstasy!

We pulled away slowly after our hot make out session. We both had a big grin on our faces.

"I can't believe you are here." I said.

"Well, believe it, Mr. Singhania." She said and stepped out from my arms making me already miss the feel of having her in my arms.

"Your office is so beautiful! It's nice, it's cozy." She said and looked around.

"Not more beautiful and nice than you. Also, not more cozy than your arms." I said.