Epilogue.

5 years later...

Samaira's POV

"Aarav, had your food?" I called from kitchen.

"Yes, momma." I heard a cute voice.

"Good boy." I said as I moved towards him. He smiled at me showing his milk teeth that were not grown properly.

"And Aarav has spoiled his face too." I remarked.

"Sorry, momma." He said, sweetly.

I shook my head and cleaned his face.

"Hello Aarav." Tris said behind me as she kissed his cheek.

"Hello aunt." He said. Tris ruffled his hair and turned to me.

"Hey, I am taking Piya to park. Want me to take Aarav as well?" Tris asked me. Piya is Anshul and tris's daughter.

"Yeah please. I still have Aaranya to see." I said.

"Okay. So, Aarav, let's go." Tris said as she took Aarav's hand.

They all went to the park. I moved in my room and saw Aaranya sleeping peacefully. Suddenly I felt arms wrap around my waist.
I relaxed in them, knowing who it was.

"Sidhant, you have to go to work." I said.

"Just some time, sweetheart." He said.

It's been 5 years to our marriage and we are so much in love. It feels, everyday we are falling in love more and more. We do have fights but we never go to bed angry.

Our honeymoon was best. Instead of taking me to one place, Sidhant took me to so many places. We enjoyed a lot while being surrounded by different people, culture, food and music.

One year after our marriage, we were blessed with my little prince, Aarav. He is a very cute kid and handsome like his dad. He'll woo girls when he'll grow up, Sidhant's words not mine.

Talking about Aaranya, she's not even one year old and already has Sidhant wrapped around her little finger. She's Sidhant's little princess and believe me, Sidhant is really possessive about her.

I was brought out of my trance when Aaranya started to cry. Sidhant let my side and went to her. She immediately stopped crying and cuddled up to her dad.

"Okay, so, you be with her. I am going downstairs." I said to which he nodded, smiling.

I went downstairs and in some time, Sidhant came down with Aaranya in his arms. He gave me Aaranya and went to work.

I played with Aaranya and talked to mom. After some time, Tris came back with kids. We had a great time after that, talking and taking care of kids.

"Momma, look, I coloured this. It's looking so bweautiful." Aarav said and showed me a picture that he coloured.

"Yes. It is and it's beautiful." I corrected him.

"Beautiful." He said.

"Yes, that's right." I said and ruffled his hair.

"I am intelligence." He said and showed me his teeth.

"Intelligent, Aarav. You are intelligent, not intelligence." I corrected again.

"I am intelligent." He said.

"Yes." I said and he kissed my cheek. I smiled at him and pinched his cheek.

"What's going on?" I heard Sidhant's voice. I saw him sitting beside me on the couch.

"I didn't see you coming." I said, honestly.

"Oh! I just came now when you were talking to Aarav." He said and kept his head in my lap.

"That's my place, Daddy." Aarav complained in his cute voice.

"Oh, really? I don't think so." Sidhant teased.

"It is my place, Daddy." Aarav again complained.

"Oh! So, can't your daddy take your place?" Sidhant asked and pouted.

"Not in case of momma." Aarav said.

"Oh! Decide between me and momma?" Sidhant said sitting straight. He is joking with Aarav but Aarav is getting serious.

"Not fair." I said to Sidhant.

"Wait Samaira. So, Aarav decide and tell me." Sidhant said.

"Momma." Aarav said and tested Sidhant.

"Oh? Momma? Then who'll make you fly in the air and tickle you?" Sidhant asked, teasingly and picked up Aarav. He swirled him around making him feel like that he is flying and then started to tickle him.

Aarav's cute laughter filled the room.

I smiled at the sight and thanked  God for giving me so much happiness in my life.

But not in one thing and that's Ayushi. Talking about her, she left. She left and didn't come back. Nobody knows where she is now. She left after my marriage. We all tried to find her but we couldn't. Aryan is still worried sick about her and he is trying his best to find her. It's five years already and he still hasn't moved on. Please come back Ayushi!

Talking about my love, I never thought that my childhood crush would meet me again after 9 years and transform into love. Not only this, but I had never thought that he would share the same feelings as me. Our love has been through a lot but we somehow made it till here. We have made mistakes but I have realised that those mistakes have done nothing but made us fall in love more deeper and made me and Sidhant inseparable.

I am not perfect. He's not perfect. But two people can be perfect, perfect for each other. Sidhant and I are imperfectly perfect!

~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~

Hey readers!

So, that's a wrap!!! How was it? I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I did writing it.
Continue showering your love on Sidaira and keep Sidaira in your heart, like I'll do.
It has seriously been an amazing journey till here. The love that kept growing and those messages that made my day will always be a beautiful memory.
Don't forget to shower your love on the next story as well! The prologue will be out very very soon! It will be a story of Ayushi and Aryan.
Stay tuned!
Don't be a silent reader!
Do tell me your views!
Love you all,
Nikki:)