Awkward Moments Part 1

Zack's POV (Bet you didn't think that was going to happen did ya)

It was time to face the biggest judge of the century. My father. I never know when I please him, I only know when I disappoint him. Now that he is going to meet my "girlfriend" I am a complete wreck.

Every person that has met my father has either had a mental break down or never talked to me again. Luckily, I have managed to keep my current friends from meeting him. Well, minus Summer but that was because I had no say in her family coming over for dinner. It just so happened my father and her father work together.

But let's move on from that. Point is: I AM NOT READY FOR TOMIKA TO MEET MY FATHER AT ALL! Yet, the best I can do is to prepare her for the journey to my house. 

"Okay Tomiks, remember no singing, dancing, laughing or smiling in my father's car. If any of the following happens he will kick you out of the car in the middle of wherever he is." I explain to her.

"Okay that cannot be too hard." How is she so chill right now? Man, I need her confidence. 

Here comes my dad in his car coming to pick us up. Let's hope this goes well.

(Because I am really lazy I am skipping to the scene in his room) Tomika's POV

Okay so far this whole thing has been freakin awkward. I mean his dad is not too bad but ever since we were left alone in his room it has been nothing but our instruments playing. Sure it sounds good and united but I would like to work on some words. 

"Hey Zack. Our song. Yeah,  don't we need words?"

"I was going to say the same thing. But what exactly could we use?" Zack looks at me for a sign that I had something. Lucky for him, I did have a little tune that I wanted to try. (Quick A/N: Let's pretend that Tomika wrote Perfect Two)

"I have a little tune if you want to hear it. It might not sound exactly ideal but it could work." 

"At this point I am just about open to any ideas there are." Zack gives me a thumbs up. Okay here goes nothing. (Just listen to the song above for this part)

Once I was done I looked at Zack for any suggestions. And he is just...looking at me? What do I have something on my face?

"No you have nothing on your face." Zack says. I thought that out loud didn't I?

"Yes, yes you did." Grr! I got to stop doing that. "Probably, but if you keep doing this it would be easier not to anger you." Zack smirks. After I quickly elbowed his rib he stopped and surrendered.

"Ow! Tomiks, that hurted."

"That's the reason why I did it! Now your opinion on the song..."

"I thought it was great. A bit high for my range but I probably can find some way to adjust to it."

"Or we can arrange the song to be able to meet a range where it won't be too high for you to sing and too low for me to sing." 

"Cool. Let's get started." We started write things on several different music sheets and when we went for the exchange our hands touched. And boy did I feel something right then and there. 

We slowly looked up at each other and I saw something in his eye like a sort of... glimmer. Doesn't that happen to people who look at their crush? WOAH WAIT WHAT?! Zack cannot have a crush on me because that will make things awkward. I cannot lose him. As a friend, mind you.

Oh no he is leaning in and so am I. NO BODY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ABORT! ABORT!!!!!

And our lips touched... Freak you body! Why didn't you listen?! Actually, this feels sort of nice. NO! BAD TOMIKA!

Once we released from the kiss we looked at each other and just separated. And not the type of separation that is like three inches apart. I am talking about one person is on one side of the room the other is on the other side. Boy doesn't this situation just spell out a-w-k-w-a-r-d.

Zack's POV

What just happened? What did I do?

Hey lovelies! Yep! This just happened. I am sort of rushing this for a reason but you will all see that this will connect into the summary soon. Although, I am so sorry that this is so late, but I have very good reasons. One, I am taking an AP class and that devours most of my time. So, that is why I am going to spend my winter break updating chapters like crazy to make up for this late update (and future ones -_-).  But thank you for the reads and like I have been saying for the previous chapters please comment down below any suggestion of DM me your idea. No idea is a bad one!