Sparks Are Flying... Now What?

Tomika's POV

What do I do? How would you answer that kind of question? I mean the guy did steal my very first kiss and I want to tell him the truth, while at the same time I don't want to tell him the truth for the sake of our friendship and the band. Okay Tomika time to go into Summer mode, yes Summer mode, and think of a list of pros and cons to telling Zack the truth. Okay let's start with the pros of telling Zack the truth!

Pros: He felt sparks too. We date. We end up together happily. Move in together. Get married. Have three kids, one girl and two boys or one boy and two girls. Live in Austin, Texas. Grow old together. Stay in the same retirement home. Woah Tomika slow your role you are getting a little too like Summer. By the way, she had a date with Freddy today. I have to remember to call her (A/N: Sneaky Seddy mention for ya ;)). Anyways, back to the lists.

Cons: He did not feel anything. We stay awkward. The band falls apart. Friendships are ruined. We never speak to each other ever again. Even if he did feel something what happens if we break up. Will we hate each other? Will we force the band to choose a side? Will we ever be the same again? I NEED ANSWERS NOW PEOPLE!! Okay breathe Tomika. Again you are starting to sound like Summer again. Just relax and try not to freak out too much.

Now then let's see here. Both the pros and cons make valid points, but I have to make my decision right here right now. Do I go off on the limb and tell him the whole truth and nothing but the truth (A/N: I did not mean for it to sound like she was on trial for committing a crime? Maybe stealing Zack's heart is the crime. Okay. I'm done)? Or do I lie to him about the feeling in the kiss?

I wonder how Zack is feeling right about now? I bet he is a lot more calm then I am right now...

I hope.

Zack's POV

I. Want. To. Die. In. A. Hole. I just asked Tomika one of the stupidest questions of my life. I never felt so dumb in my entire life. Maybe this is what Ashton feels like being the dumb Kwon out of the two brothers. Note to self: apologize to Ashton for making him look really really stupid. Yeah right like that is ever going to happen! But back to my dilemma with Tomika. 

After I made the biggest mistake of my life all she is doing is standing there. Just staring off into space. I might as well start this ball rolling because I am the one that got myself in this whole freakin mess. Why do I always find some way to make a massive fool of myself? Don't you dare answer that question!

"Hey Tomika. I am so sorry that I sprung this on you and I am sorry for kissing you. I obviously crossed the line and I would understand if you wanted to leave now. I'll go get your bag so you can grab your phone and call your mom." I said and I turned around to start heading out my bedroom but I felt something entwining with my right hand. That something made me relive the sensation that I felt when my lips touched Tomika's. 

I slowly looked down at the scene and found something shocking. Something that nobody, not even myself, would have thought to ever happen.

Tomika is holding my hand voluntarily.

Tomika's POV

Okay Tomika. It is now or never. Do it now before you end of chickening out of what you are about to do. You made your decision, you are happy about the decision, now all you have to do is to just tell the boy.

"Zack. I don't want to leave yet. I don't want to end on this note. I want to tell you something..."

Zack's POV

Here it comes. The moment of truth has finally arrive. This could either mean that Tomika rejects my kind-of-sort-of-maybe feelings for her or Tomika reciprocating those kind-of-sort-of-feelings...

OH I CAN'T TAKE THE SUSPENSE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS HER ANSWER?! I NEED TO KNOW!!! AND DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME TO CALM DOWN BECAUSE MY HEART, YES HEART, IS ON THE LINE HERE.

No one's POV

"Zack Kwon, if you must know the answer to your question. I felt the sparks when we kissed and I hope you felt them as well." Tomika puts her head down and what did Zack do? All Zack could do was smile, left Tomika's head up by her chin and kissed her. Recreating the same sparks they both felt in their first kiss. This time when the two let go there was no massive space between the them. In fact, when the kiss was over they hugged each other and from how the scene looks, they do not plan on letting go of each other any time soon.

 Now that sparks are flying for the two rockers the only real question left to answer is...

What do they do now? 

Hi lovelies! I thought I would give you guys another chapter to add to the book here because honestly I have been slacking. If we get this book to 1,000 views I might just add a little moment between a certain pairing *cough* Seddy *cough* to the story as a thank you for giving my book a chance. Okay I know I say this a lot but if you have any ideas for the book comment down below or PM me and I will give credit to those who contribute an idea. No idea is a bad idea. So bye lovelies!!!