*Bonus* Seddy Moment

Before I start I want to say THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! This book reached exactly 1,000 reads and I cannot believe that happened. So as my thank you I give you a Seddy moment bonus just liked I promise in the last chapter of this book. This bonus is how Freddy asked out Summer and this takes place a bit before Zack's dad picks up Zack and Tomika. Also let's pretend I put Kale as Freddy's girlfriend.

Summer's POV

Tomika and I are at our locker putting away some stuff and I turn around to see Freddy. *Dreamy sigh* Freddy is so cute but as if the universe is trying to punish me he ends up dating Kale. I guess I should be happy for them. 

"Hey Sum. School is over you know. We better start heading towards the front." Tomika says. I smirk a little on the inside because one my best friend is going to her perfect match's (a.k.a Zack) house and two she would punch me if I smirk on the outside. We closed our locker and turned around to start walking, but the scene in front of us prevents us from doing anything.

Freddy and Kale are in the middle of a huge fight. Zack and Lawrence are trying to play moderators but are failing badly. From what I can tell Zack is trying hard not to get smacked by Freddy's flailing arms while Lawrence is holding down Kale's hand from slapping Freddy hard. Although she is quite positive, Kale can do some serious damage with her slaps.

"Tomika..." Zack says with a panic look in his eyes.

"Summer..." Lawrence says with the same look on his face as Zack.

"HELP US PLEASE!!!!" They cry out together. Well, I guess that is our cue to step in and save the day. Or at least prevent someone from getting a slap to the face, chest, arms e.t.c.

Tomika and I walk over to the "happy couple" to see what they are fighting about. "You guys. What are you fighting about and why hasn't Principal Mullins done anything to you two yet?" Tomika asks.

"Hey Tomika. I will tell you what he did. He was staring at Summer for the third time today and I had it. Lately he has been nothing but interested in Summer. He is my boyfriend not her's and I know Summer is a true enough friend not to go after another girl's guy. Right Summer?" Kale looks at me with hope.

"Of course not. I think you two make a great couple." I supported Kale. What? I may have lied about the second part but I would never try to steal Freddy from Kale. I tried that once and never again would I do that.

"Thank you. And to answer the second part is because Principal Mullins has a meeting somewhere else." Kale said pointing to Principal Mullins' door that says "At a meeting. Can't deal with your problems right now."

"Okay. Now Freddy state your case." I say because we all pretty much got the gist of why Kale is upset with Freddy.

"All I was trying to do was try to tell her. I think she is a great girl but I just don't feel the same anymore. I am sorry. I really am." Freddy looks at Kale and I start to see her eyes starting to water. "Okay. But if you have feelings for Summer I just have one thing to say to you. You break her heart, you will be the first human that I turn into compost." Kale threatens Freddy and turns around to look at me.

I can't tell if she wants to slap me or hurt me in any sort of way so I just scrunched up ready to take on any physical pain. But all she does is hugs me and whispers, "Don't let him get away. I knew he liked you but I just wanted to be with him for as long as I can." Afterwards she lets me go and walks away.

Poor girl. No girl should be dumped that way... Wait a minute. Freddy likes me?!!

FREDDY JONES ACTUALLY IS INTERESTED IN ME, SUMMER HATHAWAY?!!! EEEEEP!!

"Well... Now that you know. Do you maybe, want to hang out today after school?" Freddy asks.

"Like a date?" I say.

"Yeah. A date." He smiles at me. I am over the moon excited because my long time crush finally likes me. Oops. I still have to give him an answer.

"I would love to." I say calmly trying not to scare him off. Tomika, Zack and Lawrence are all doing their celebratory dance for us and then we all separated. I went with Freddy to go to Starbucks. Don't worry I texted my mom while the trio was doing their dance. She is fine with it.

Tomika went with Zack and Zack was coaching her the whole way on how to act in his dad's car. And Lawrence has an AV club meeting right now. Right before going too far Freddy grabbed my hand and we were walking hand-in-hand.

Man today is seriously the best day ever.

Hey lovelies! I hope you all enjoyed this little Seddy moment or Frummer if you guys prefer that ship name better. This is for you guys because of the fact this booked reached 1,000 views (or is it reads idk comment down below if I am wrong). I have more in store for this book and others more in the future, but for know keep doing what your doing. Like I always say during this part comment down below if you have an ideas that you want to share to make the story even better or DM. I will one hundred percent guarantee give you credit for story ideas. No idea is a bad idea because you all have wonderful creative minds. Until then all I have to say is... Bye!!!!!!!!!