The Save and the talk

Hey lovelies. Before I start I just wanted to say sorry for not being frequent with my updates a lot has happened in my life. But I am here now and I am ready to answer that cliffhanger that I left you all with. Sorry about that. 

Tomika's POV

I turned around and saw a flying shoe coming my way. It looked like a soccer cleat and I do not know why I did not move. I just felt like time froze and my body refused to disrupt that time freeze. All of a sudden... (A/N: Keep in mind this is just a fanfiction.)

Zack literally does a speed vault over the table (A/N: If you do not know this just watch a couple parkour videos) and lands right next to me in time to catch the shoe in his hand. I turn my head towards him and look at him in utter shock.

Did Zack just save me? And in a parkour way?

Zack's POV

What in the world did I just do? I don't even do parkour!!! Nor do I have upper body strength whatsoever. All of a sudden I can just easily vault over a table without injuring myself and catch a flying soccer cleat?!

WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH ME?! Am I sick? Am I going crazy? All I remember is hearing Summer and Freddy's news and seeing Tomika about to get hit with a soccer cleat. That was the last thing I remembered before doing that little stunt. Maybe... It has something to do with Tomika.

Whatever it is there is only one thing I care about. That Tomika is safe and out of harms reach.

Tomika's POV

After Zack saved me from getting hit in the head everything kind of happened in a swift motion. I turned to him, smiled, gave him a big hug (which he returned), and kept whispering over and over again "thank you." 

We held that position for a good two minutes before we heard an "ahem..." Which left me to have one last thought...

Lawrence is dead meat.

Summer's POV

What is this? Zack and Tomika? EEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP!!!!!!! ZAMIKA IS GOING TO HAPPEN SOONER THEN PLANNED!!!!!!!! Except Lawrence had to ruin the moment with the ahem. Although I do not blame him because they have been hugging for awhile and it was starting to get awkward to just sit here and watch. But nevertheless...Zack and Tomika need to talk about their relationship.

"So Zack and Tomika... Are you a couple or are you not a couple?" I ask them and they both just looked at each other like they were contemplating.

"Um... Give us a moment. Zack let's go for a little walk around the school." Tomika said and her and Zack got up, threw away their trash and left for their "walk" around the school during lunch.

Boy I hope they make some kind of decision soon.

Zack's POV

Tomika and I are walking around the hallways and there was a comfortable silence between us. It is not like I do not want to talk to her about this, it is just that I don't know. We know we like each other, we both seem to be comfortable, it is just that I do not want the pressure of us being a couple to ruin everything we have. 

Our friendship is one of the most important things to me and if we screw up it can just take everything that we have been through together and throw it away. But then again it could boost our friendship, leave me happy and not die alone, and I would finally have found someone who actually likes me.

Finally she asks me a question. The question that can determine the life or death of Zamika (A/N: At this point in time people can already tell that through the story that Zack is a Zamika supporter). 

"Are we a couple?"

Tomika's POV

"Are we a couple?"

I couldn't wait any longer. The suspense was killing me. ZACK WHY DID YOU MAKE ME TURN ALL GIRLY AND STUFF?! SERIOUSLY I AM STARTING TO SOUND LIKE SUMMER. WHY AM I SCREAMING? And we are done there folks, but back to the whole nonsense of are we a couple or are we not a couple. 

Now, I am not against the idea of being a couple, but I just do not want anything to become awkward between Zack and I. Sure Summer and Freddy are doing just dandy, but we are not them. Our foundation is our friendship and if that breaks everything collapse. When did I become a poet? NOT NOW THOUGHTS! 

Anyways... The friendship Zack and I have is so strong and I love that. Taking it to a whole other level? That could either give it a boost or lower it down. I just hope whatever answer Zack gives me will clarify things. Speaking of which...

WHY IS HE TAKING SO LONG? AND SERIOUSLY I NEED TO STOP YELLING IN MY THOUGHTS BECAUSE I AM ABOUT TO GIVE MYSELF A MIGRAINE.

But seriously, they boy is staring off into space. What could he be thinking?

Zack's POV

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO? WHY AM I SAYING THINGS IN THREES? THREES? THREES? STOP THAT!

Do I say yes? Do I say no? Do I say maybe? No why would you say maybe you idiot?! This is a yes or no question there is no in between. Why do I sound like Summer all of a sudden? Nevermind. You just need to stick with your gut feeling and let whatever word flow out of your mouth. Just remember the pros and the cons that you thought about earlier. Here goes nothing...

Tomika's POV

Oh goodness. Zack is going to speak. Zack is going to speak! What is his answer? Is he going to say yes? Or is he going to say no? Why is he taking so long? 

Tomika breathe, you just need to just hear the boy out and not turn into a Summer. He finally speaks up and says...

"Maybe?"

... Really Zack? Reall? Any who... Hey lovelies! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I am sorry for not uploading since Christmas, but I am back. I want to know how everyone's 2017 is going so far. Also did you watch that Zamika based episode? The kiss was so cute and the song was awesome. Although I love Zamika I do believe at this stage of the series they are not ready for love. But that won't stop me from writing a love story on them ;). Now to everyone's favorite part, note the sarcasm... If you have any ideas how to improve the story to make it better comment down below or DM me. Remember no idea is a bad idea I will give credit to those who gave ideas to me. I will try to incorporate multiple ideas. So for now... Bye lovelies!!!!!!! (P.S: Zack saving Tomika from the shoe idea was given to me by KittyKK101 and them becoming a couple *in the works* idea to speed up the process was given to me by ThisIsKeziaaa. Thanks you two!! You gave me good ideas to make a semi-funny chapter!)