nine

A/N: Figured out how to insert GIFs on here aye.

Her.

That girl I can't stand.

Cat.

"Hey!" She flung herself into Dan's arms. "It's so nice to see you again!"

"Hi, Cat." Dan smiled as he pulled away from her. She hadn't even glanced at me. What was she doing here?

"I'm sure you remember Y/N, correct?" Dan walked over to me and ruffled my hair. Cat merely looked me up and down and responded with a shrug.

"Yeah, I guess."

What a bitch.

"Come in, Y/N and I have finished decorated the apartment." Dan went off, and Cat followed.

Cat and I have had quite a history. We met at VidCon last year, and she immediately decided to hate me for whatever reason. I tried to be nice and introduced myself, but she rolled her eyes and walked right by me.

"What the hell is wrong with her?" I asked Tyler that day.

"I have no idea," he replied.

Two days later, I got a text from him, telling me about an indirect tweet. I brushed it off, figuring it was probably a fan, but Tyler insisted I checked.

Guess who it was from.

@catrific: when people try too hard and it's obvious smh

I immediately replied.

@Y/YT/N: @catrific a million subscribers is still out of your reach lmao you can't say anything

In all honesty, I did feel a little bad about it. Until I saw she replied back.

@catrific: aw did I hurt your feelings? sorry not sorry haha @Y/YT/N
@Y/YT/N: @catrific wow what an insult I'm so offended

It didn't take long for me to realize that her comebacks are pathetic. I knew I was just wasting my time, so I stopped responding and blocked her.

Fans soon got "Y/N vs. Cat" trending and it became a viral thing. There were posts everywhere and people started taking sides. Though it took a while, the drama settled down and everyone was past it.

Except, of course, Cat and I.

Dan and Cat were in the kitchen sitting across from the other, snacking on Fritos. I casually walked in, sitting next to Dan. Her presence didn't affect me; she had no importance to me.

"I went to a friend's birthday party the other day, and that was pretty cool." Her smile and lipstick reminded me of that clown I saw at a circus a few years back.

Cat turned to look at me. "What are you laughing at?" She asked when she heard me snicker.

"Does it concern you?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

Dan cleared his throat quite loudly, as a way to get rid of the awkwardness. I grabbed a handful of Fritos and began eating, ignoring the cold stare from Cat.

"Are you seeing anyone, Dan?" Cat asked while grinning like an idiot. From the way he shifted in his seat, he seemed uncomfortable with the question.

"Uh, no, I'm not." He took another handful of the crunchy chips.

"You know, you can tell me if you are. I can keep a secret," she gushed. Only the sounds of chewing were heard.

Bored with the conversation, I decided it was best to leave.

"I have to go. I need to edit a video," I said, remembering I hadn't done anything with the video I filmed when I first got to London.

"Finally," Cat muttered.

"Are you sure you can't stay any longer?" Dan pretended to look sad and pouted.

"It's been a while since I posted a video. Sorry." I rushed out of the room and out the door, down the stairs and finally reached fresh air.

Being with someone you don't like is suffocating.

A/N: guys pLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE TWO WEEKS AND FOR THIS SHITTY CHAPTER I PROMISE I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTS :) THEY HONESTLY MAKE MY DAY