Running Away

Alaska had never been to Burning Man. Sharon had always turned it down, she'd rather have gone clubbing, smoking and drinking than to a "stupid, alcohol free festival thing".  Alaska was somewhat driven by her ex's influences. Well, when she dated Sharon. Somehow Willam and Courtney had convinced Lasky to go with them, after all, if it inspired Courtney's album it could inspire the AAA music and All Stars 2 had just began airing. Alaska didn't wanna be transported back there, when things were extremely bad and when she couldn't control her anxiety. She filled the gap by saying semi witty Alaska-isms like "Anus", which somehow made her look less awkward. They were passed off as just 'being Alaska' but Sharon knew her for longer than anyone else, and Sharon knew she wasn't okay. When she was on season 5 she hardly ever got anxious, although her boyfriend's reputation gave her an alibi to do better. Standards were always imposed on her, either by society or by her workaholic, professional attitude.

Alaska had to go to Burning Man. to run away from the negativity on the internet, away from her fake friendship that she and Sharon had fabricated and away from everything.

She liked to run away.