Spiritually together, physically apart.

Authors note- sorry this chapters is lame but the next one is smut so yeh

Alaska's POV
Of course Sharon had to leave. She had another show, Boston, I think, the following night. I drove her to the airport and leaving her was so hard. I loved her more than she knows. As soon as I got back to the hotel, my eyes were averted to the unmade bed. I climbed back in, wrapping myself up to try and feel less sad and decided that I'd FaceTime Courtney. I was so lonely without Sharon.
"Hieee!"
"Hi Alaska, how was the show?"
"So good," I gushed. "We kissed, she loves me and we slept in the same bed."
Courtney awwed, however her eyes seemed dull.
"What's up?" I asked.
"Nothing." She feebly lied.
I looked at her her concerningly.
"Ohhr kay. It's Willam. I really like her y'know."
"Ohmygoddd..." I drawled.
"She doesn't like me, at least like that."
I felt instant sympathy.
"How do you know?"
"She told Anthony that we're nothing." Her eyes looked even sadder.
"You know how she is, Court. She'll be fine soon, she just doesn't show her feelings too often. Talk to her."
"Okay."
I felt so sorry for her, Willam and Sharon were sorta similar in their expressions of emotion but Willam used blunt humour as a defensive guard.

Courtney's POV
After a couple of hours I put the FaceTime call down and texted Willam.
C- hey x
W- Hi x
C- we need to talk x
W- okay. We do x
C- I like you, Bill x
W- I know, I felt something at Burning Man too x
C- But I don't wanna ruin our friendship x
W- we're gonna have to just be NSA doesn't mean we can't have fun 😜x
My stomach flipped.

Sharon's POV
I felt goddamn stupid leaving Alaska at the airport but I had to go to Boston, MA. She looked so sad when I left. We had to hug at least 10 times before she was content enough to let me leave. It's insane how much you realise you miss someone when you spend time with them again. Anyway, the show must go on. I did the stupid schtick I usually do, hail Satan and kill your parents etc. At one point I got real with the crowd. I knew the vile comments really upset Alaska and as her boyfriend I had to help. I started. "To all the drag race fans that are too stupid to say mean shit to our faces, I know it's not my fans, you tell them to go put their snake emojis on Taylor Swift's page." The crowd cheered. Then I dedicated Hollywoodn't to the All Stars cast (really aiming it to Alaska). The crowd cheered and I felt proud. Not only because I stood up for Alaska, but because our re-formed relationship was a secret.

Alaska's POV
Today was the day to go back to Pittsburgh. I woke up cuddling the pillow that Sharon slept on. I picked up my phone from my nightstand and saw a bunch of people had tweeted me the same link. I was trying to have a break from Twitter but reluctantly, I clicked on it. It was a video of Sharon standing on the stage with the upload date being last night. I pressed play and it started. "To all the drag race fans that are too stupid to say mean shit to our faces, I know it's not my fans, you tell them to go put their snake emojis on Taylor Swift's page." The crowd cheered loudly. I knew exactly what she was talking about and I felt warmth flooding into my heart. I texted her.
I LOVE YOU ❤️ xxx
Maybe this was the start of a new beginning. Maybe, I wondered, maybe we were destined to be together, maybe now more than ever before.