Smudged Lipstick

Authors note: *chanting* SMUT SMUT SMUT!
Courtney's POV
Willam and I were still in drag. She had texted me, half an hour ago to come to her place, her warehouse. I thought I'd hurry up, just in case it was an actual emergency, even if it wasn't I was excited, but LA traffic wasn't on my side. I got there around midnight, sleepy yet still hyperactive, kept awake by desire and childish anticipation for the next events. The door was ajar, not enough for a particularly large draft, but enough for someone to peep in. She lay there on a table, like she was Angela Hayes from American Beauty. She bathed in the cold wearing her L Warner top as a dress, nothing underneath, short and exposing. I stood there for a moment, in that doorway just staring. When she saw me, wearing the catsuit I made in homage to Olivia Newton-John in Grease, she wriggled, and beckoned me over. I opened the door and slipped in. It closed ajar again. I walked over to her as she slowly sat up to face me. Her legs opened. I looked at her, from her nude Louboutins up to her waist and she placed her finger under my chin, bringing my head up to face her. Her eyes closed and her lips touched mine. The static between us hadn't changed, in fact it had grown since Burning Man. Our lips traced, even after the kiss, each brushing motion sending tingling sensations south. She leant back and moved her hand round to the back of my neck. Her eyelids fluttered, her dark blue eyes catching mine. Cheekily she smiled before laying down. I bit my lip, making sure she was looking. My attention turned to her thick thighs.
Willam's POV
Courtney drove me wild, firstly by turning up in such an iconic catsuit. Then by being so discreet and flirty. She started to eye up my thighs, and what's in between them and then preceded to quiet loudly suckle the fleshy part next to my groin. It drove me crazy to have her like this, obviously trying hard to be dominant but having no problems being sexy. I squirmed underneath her, tickled by her lips. My head tilted back in ecstasy, eyes closed, actually enjoying something like this for once. This was completely different to hookups and hooking. She got closer and closer to my tuck, and I got more and more aroused, my asshole twitching from sheer excitement. I couldn't take it for long, I beckoned her to climb on top. She started grinding on me, obviously getting hard. "Courtney." I moaned.
She grinded harder as my tuck came un-stuck. Now on all fours on top of me she started kissing my lips, pushing rogue moans and vowels back into my mouth. She kissed so hard, hungry for me, biting my lip, but not hard enough to break it, just hard enough to smudge my lipstick. Then she started to lick me, like literally lick my face, my lips, my neck and down to where my top started.
Courtney's POV
It's common knowledge that I like to lick people, generally, but Willam had me so horny that I licked our smudged lipstick from her chin and neck. She drove me fucking crazy. When I realised we were both fully clothed I hopped off of the table. "I want you naked." She took off her top, leaving her tuck half-stuck and Louboutins hanging off her heels, as I took off my catsuit and tits etc., leaving only my tuck and black boots semi-intact. I pushed her back onto the table. "Open your legs." I quickly ripped off her tape, which must have been painful but she got pleasure from it, as she grinned. Looking at her hard cock, just showed me how much she wanted this. I took it in my hand and began pumping it, watching her reaction. My hand moved slowly and lovingly.
Willam's POV
Courtney was obviously teasing me, slowly giving me a hand job so I anticipated the sex more. Luckily she talked dirty to me, which helped to get me off, and the harder I got, the faster she pumped. Eventually, I leaked precum and she licked it off of the head of my cock. I could have orgasmed there and then. But she fetched the lube instead. She told me that I "taste good already." My hole was now off the edge of the table so she could get to it. She lubed it up, the way she'd branded, and untucked.
Courtney's POV
Willam lay there, dick almost upright it was that hard, ass hanging over the table edge, arms above her head. I slipped a condom over my dick. With some of the leftover lube I massaged her thighs as if it were lotion. I thought about stretching her hole first with my fingers so it didn't hurt her but she was a whore, she would be used to it. I entered her, holding the table legs to bring myself closer to her. I held onto her cock, gently pumping it in time with my thrusts.
Third person
Courtney soon became vicious, almost dragging the table legs closer and entering Willam simultaneously. They moaned, Willam screaming "Courtney, ooh, fuck!" Their rhythm, dictated by the top, came to a high. Before Willam could come, Courtney pulled out of her. She climbed on top and began licking her face. Willam playfully placed 2 fingers in Courtney's hole, and her free arm massaged her arse. Courtney whispered dirty things into the bottom girl's ear. She licked and nibbled the ear sensually. Willam murmured "M-uh- I want to come." She rolled over onto her front, her legs tucking under and her ass on full display. Courtney traced her tongue down her spine and kissed her neck. She then began to fuck her, more sensually than before, moans were longer and drawn out. Soon enough, Willam orgasmed, after fumbling and swapping positions. She came on Courtney's lower abdomen. Courtney ripped off her condom and Willam felt the skin of Courtney's cock. The sheer feeling of skin on skin made Courtney come before Willam could get her mouth over her cock. They lay there, side to side, Willam towel draped over them. Courtney, holding Willam to her chest, felt her eyes close, heavy with sleep. She was content, yet cold, lying there with her lover.