Epilogue

"The soldier searches for old allies, it seems your presence sparked a fuel in his heart. Moving on from you is not in his agenda, currently. He understands your actions even if he does not support them.

"The femme fatale searches for love, you were the point of all her attention for so long she finally gets to move on, she is happy. She wants you to feel the same, no matter what.

" The archer spends more time with his family, he is torn between his two worlds. He would not want you to feel the same way. His keen eyes saw through your simple excuse although he believes that getting away was the right choice for you to make.

"The metal man tinkers. He is still distraught from the battle. He is scared that in your absence something terrible might happen, he prepares for the worst.

"The beast finds purpose in new friends and technological outlets. He recognises when someone has to become in control of their emotions. He wishes you the best."

Isabelliana sighs in relief. "Thank you, Heimdall."

"It is my pleasure. Do you not wish to know what the prisoner really thinks about you?" There was a gleam in the seer's distant eyes.

The Medjordian woman smirked. "I think I'll let him show me himself."

The dark skinned man nodded. "As you wish, I hope you enjoy your life among Gods."