1.

"Let's cut the bullshit okay? Now what do you really...really want from me? You wanna smell my punani?"Janet cooed, chewing her gum as the director instructed her to.

I knew I had a line after this, but I just couldn't remember it. Shit what was my line?

"Yeah" I chuckled lightly then face palmed myself. That wasn't it.

Janet really had me distracted. It's hard for me to be serious around her. She either made me hard or made me want to punch her ass. She was so sweet to everyone else, but for some reason her lil ass always had an attitude towards me.

"Cut."John jumped out his chair. I could He was getting agitated. This was our 10th time doing this today. It wasn't just me though, Janet fucked up a couple of times too.

"Again. This has to flow. Janet you're saying your line too fast. Pac you're saying yours to slow. Let's start again."He coached.

"Take 11, Action."one of the camera men yelled.

I walked out of the salon and re-entered to start the scene over and we got through it.

"Alright guys, that's a wrap for today. We're only shooting for half a day tomorrow, so be here on time people."John directed as we all started to walk off the set.

The camera men and mic men started to disassemble their supplies and put them away to end the day.

Janet swiftly walked off of the set to the tent where we got our mics off and I started to follow behind her.

"Yo Pac?"Joe called as he ran behind me trying to catch up.

"Wassup?"I chuckled at him being out of breath.

"I'm throwing a party tonight. You, Kadafi and Treach should come through. It's gone be slammin.'"He did a silly dance.

"Oh word? I was lookin' for something to get into tonight anyway. Ima see what them niggas trying to do."I replied with a low chuckle.

"Janet, wassup you gone come too?"Joe smile big as Janet walked up, catching the tale end of our conversation.

"Hell Nah her bougie ass ain't coming and if she does, she ain't gone do nothing but sit there."I answered for her, just because I like to agitate her.

She rolled her eyes acrimoniously, completely ignoring my statement as if I didn't say anything to her.

"Coming to what and when?"She slid her hands in the back pockets of her pants.

"I'm having a small party tonight. A couple drinks, music, you know allat good shit."Joe smiled brightly as if he was waiting for her answer.

Everyday he flirted with her and did stuff that he thought would catch her attention. Janet is always sweet to him, because that's just person she is, but he often mistakes her kindness as flirting back.

I knew for a fact that she wasn't feeling him.

He was going about the wrong way. Acting like a little ass boy. The difference between me and him is that although I know I want her, I ain't gone sit up and flirt with her all day.

That type of shit made women uncomfortable and of right now, we were only friends anyway.

If I was flirting with her, I'd go about it differently. Write her a poem or something like that. Bring her some flowers, not the lame shit he does.  Joe still had the mind of a lil boy. He didn't know how to approach a real woman like Janet.  He tries flash money and talk about how many cars he has. Janet's had money all her life. She don't care about that.

Plus, I'd never flirt with her in front of people. Nobody don't need to know if I'm trying to fuck with her or not. That's my business.

"Tonight? Sorry I won't be able to make it, I'm going to the studio tonight to start on my album."She pulled at her lip with her teeth. "But, If I finish earlier than I expect to, I might just pop up."She gave him a friendly smile and got excited.

"I'm not making any promises though.I said might."She warned him before he turned to walk away.

"Alright then."Joe straightened out his lips and walked away.

When Joe was far enough I turned around and start smiling at her, making her roll her eyes at me once again.

"I knew you wasn't gone come, because you a square. All you do is work."I teased her.

"For your information, I have an album to work on. Unlike you sir, I have priorities."Janet slightly rolled her neck.

"I got priorities too, but I also know how to have fun."I shrugged.

"I know how to have fun......You should mind your business Mr.Shakur. Nobody asked you."Janet crossed her arms under her breasts and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah whatever. You just trying to find an excuse for being a Square."I laughed at her facial expression. It was one that I saw almost too often because I was always bothering her.

 It was one that I saw almost too often because I was always bothering her

"Fuck you. You're lame."She caught and attitude and turned away.

I kept laughing, because it sounded so funny to hear her say that. She cursed in the film, but her acting voice was much different from her speaking voice, and I found it quite attractive that's why I was always fucking with her.

"Yo,Janet?"I yelled before she was too far from mex

"What!"She turned around with an attitude. Her braids full off her shoulder and into the air.

"When you gone let me take you out? So I can show you how to have fun?"I asked even tho i knew she'd say something slick.

"When you stop getting around."She said putting up air quotes to emulate my song title.

All I could do was laugh as she walked away with so much attitude. Getting under her skin was so entertaining.

starting over.

nubian43 did this bomb ass cover. Thanks again boo ❤️.