15

Tupac Shakur.

Yaki, Treach Pac and now Dre because he decided to show up, continued to scarf down Alize, Hennessy and cognac until they were tipsy.

"Aye what y'all doing after this?"Dre asked, sitting his cup down on the table.

"Shit..nothing. Why?"I replied crossing my hands in front of me.

"It's some hoes having an after party at they hotel room, let's fade."He explained with a huge grin.

"Nah man. I'm going home. I'm too drunk."I answered, rubbing my eyes. I was beginning to grow tired and something started telling me that shouldn't have came with these niggas tonight and drove myself.

"Come on Pac, live a little. You being a little Bitch right now. Janet all the way in Europe. Ain't no telling what she out there doing."Dre replied, pushing my shoulder.

"For real though. She probably got one them Spanish niggas kissing on her neck right now."Snoop added with a chuckle.

"Y'all tripping. She's not like that."I laughed.

"Nigga that's Janet Jackson she can have any nigga she want. You think she gone be crying over your skinny ass? Besides, what she don't know won't hurt her."Dre added in.

Everything that they were saying started getting to pac. Between the alcohol and what his friends were telling him, Tupac was ready to do whatever.

"Fine. Let's go then."I shrugged and followed them out of the door.

Meanwhile in Europe....

Janet Jackson.

"Booty you've holding out on us."Tina chuckled, pointing a finger at me across the table. We had just finished rehearsal for tonight's show, so we went out for pizza even though we shouldn't have been eating it.

"Me? Holding out? Whatever do you mean?"I giggled, holding on to my chest as if I was offended.

"Yes you. How are things going with you and Pac?"She asked.

"Oh! We're good. He's going to come to the LA show and the New York show. I really miss him."She sighed with a small smile.

"Damn that's in four months. I know you miss him."Tina said looking down at her hand.

"I do. I can't wait to see him."I started to blush thinking about him. Things were really starting to heat up between the two of us.

"When's the last time you talked to him?"Tina asked.

"Last night. He was in that damn studio like always. He'll stay in there for days if you let him. I try not to bother him though because he's doing what he loves. I'll bet he's still in the studio right now."I chuckled.

If only Janet knew where he really was...

Pac, Treach , Dre and Yaki all walked into the hotel that the young women from the club shared. They invited snoop but he declined the invitation because Shantè didn't play that.

All of the girls were glad to see them, especially Tupac. The girl from the club walked up to him and grabbed his shirt, pulling him into the private bathroom.

"I've been waiting for you. I knew you'd come back for me."She whispered, pulling at the hem of his pants.

"Come on girl chill out."he whispered trying to push her hands away.

"I just want to make you feel good. Show you some new things that I know your girlfriend isn't doing."She said confidently.

Tupac pushed her away once again, this making her fall back on the back on the floor.

"Did you just put your hands on me Tupac Shakur? You hit me."She screamed loudly so everyone could hear her.

"Relax. I told you to back up. Ain't nobody hit you."He chuckled.

"You're right. It's fine. I'll go."She chuckled and jumped off of the floor. She then hopped off of the floor and started to fix her clothes.

"You're just not in your right mind right now. I'll call you tomorrow."She smiled and walked out. Before walking out of the hotel, she was greeted by some other men that dre and PAC invited.

"Where you going boo?"Anthony asked.

"I'm leaving, get out of my way."She pushed and he laughed.

"I think you should come spend some time with me. Come on baby."he smiled and pulled her into another room.

Meanwhile Tupac was in another room chatting with Janet about how much they missed each other.

"When's your next show baby?"Pac asked.

"Tomorrow. I always try to give myself at least two days to rest in between shows if I can."She explained.

"Damn. I know you be tired, when you come home you need to relax and Ima make sure you do."he replied, smiling.

"You miss me?"She asked, blushing on the other side of the phone.

"Of course I do. I've only seen your big head on tv. That's weird."He laughed, causing Janet to smack her lips.

"Shut up boy because you are not funny."She laughed.

30 minutes into their conversation, Ayanna came bursting into the room with her clothes Half on and makeup running down her face.

"Why didn't you tell me they were here?"She screamed. "You set me up."

"Girl what you talking about? Get out of here."Pac smacked his lips and shooed her away.

"Baby what's going on?"Janet asked, worried.

"Nothing baby. Give me a second."He reassured her, then laid the phone down on the bed.

"I don't know what you talking about. Get your ass out of here. I know you see me on the phone with my girl."he yelled at her and then opened the door so that she could walk out.

"You haven't seen the last of me Tupac. You can bet that. Don't forget my name, Don't forget my face, because you'll see me again."She screamed before walking out of the room and slamming the door.

"Crazy ass bitch."PAC sighed before laying back in the bed without a care in the world, but this wasn't over.