10.

Disclaimer ‼️: this is a fictional chapter inspired by true events. I am aware that things did not happen this way.

Tupac Shakur

"You ready?"I yelled as I walked through the threshold of Janet's house. She had left the door unlocked for me so that she could finish getting dressed.

"Not yet. I'm almost done."She replied and I sat down on her couch, waiting for her to come down.

Every time I've came to pick Janet up since I've known her she's always had me waiting.

Finally she came down the stairs and walked over to hug me.

"Damn I just saw you yesterday and now you got new hair. You don't waste no time huh?"I chuckled.

"Oh shut up. It's for my video, I'm going to shoot it next week."She playfully pushed my head and laughed.

"Word? Ima come watch."I replied, getting up off her couch.

"No you will not. I don't know why you think you're going to get all of these special privileges." She laughed and grabbed a jacket out of a closet by her door that I didn't know existed.

"Come on. You just standing there."She laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Oh my bad."I laughed and started to walk out behind her.

We walked out to my car and I opened the door for her.

"Who's party is this?"She asked as I climbed into the driver's seat.

"My homeboy Treach. He's a rapper."I replied.

"Oh, Naughty by Nature? I didn't know you two were friends."She responded looking at herself in the mirror.

"I told my friend Tina to come. Do you think he'd have a problem with that?"She added, playing in her hair like always.

"If she fine I'm sure he won't have a problem and What you know about naughty by nature? I thought you would like Bach and Yo Yo Ma. That type of shit."He laughed.

"I do, but I like rap too. I'm very diverse when it comes to music, I listen to everything. I'm surprised you didn't see that when you were in my music room."She explained.

"I wasn't even paying attention. I got stuck when I saw Prince."I laughed, making her laugh too.

The rest of our ride was silent, but not awkwardly silent, we just weren't saying anything.

I stopped my car and parallel parked my on the street in front of the house since his driveway was full.

I walked around and opened the door for her, so the two of us could walk into the party.

Everybody was drinking, partying and having a good time. We continued walking into the party, looking for Treach and Yaki because I knew the two of them would be together.

"What's up nigga?"Treach yelled over the music as Janet and I walked up.

"Sup niggas."I chuckled, dabbing up the both of them.